• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Not really, I was told months ago by Neil at TDi that I can be brilliant at 1 thing, or average at everything. Its going to be a Drag Car eventually, hence the massive kit, so to make it go fast in a straight line it needs all the tread of the tyre on the ground, to help eliminate wheelspin, if I was going to do Time Attack or Track days, i would have the Camber adjusted so that when cornering the tread would be put down to make the car more stable on bends.

If I add the extra Camber now, it just spins the wheels in 3rd. It will still go around corners, but doesn't feel anywhere near as planted as it did.

Then I thought of masking off some teeth and leaving them silver....

Undecided.

There's a show and shine car called 'The Beast' that I saw a couple of times last year with teeth, it looks shiz IMO. Stealth look FTW.

*edit*

Found a pic.

5c28fdf9-934b-3e1e.jpg

Bit more OTT than yours would be, but same idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man, quite a weapon you have there.

Put OEM colour wheels on it and spray in the intercooler black to try and make it look OEM as possible.

Then go around pwning all.

On the straights at least :lol: .

It was awful. It was on the Kleers stand at the BTCC. The Kleers guy was bigging the owner up, saying how he takes every panel off to clean it. His wife was looking on with a mixture of sadness, resentment and contempt.

It was awful. It was on the Kleers stand at the BTCC. The Kleers guy was bigging the owner up, saying how he takes every panel off to clean it. His wife was looking on with a mixture of sadness, resentment and contempt.

:lol:

New TDi North Powertuning sticker, which the missus fitted as Im too impatient.

577587_10151730368525335_555940334_24516390_7028407_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just caught up with this Tom, bloody awesome motor mate, can't wait to see it at JAE, and then in the next stage with the built motor in it.

Cheers pal. Yeah its a work in process. be another 12 months I reckon before its completely finished.

Unsure yet, was thinking of just getting a Square Plate, or just bolting the old plate to the bumper.

Havent decided yet.

Ahhh sorry pal, its late. I was considering a Sticky Plate and putting it on the Bonnet as the Carbon Lacquer has split across the front of the bonnet, but then I remembered Im swapping the Bonnets over anyway.

Still unsure what to do. I'll probably end up bolting the old one to the Bumper.

Back