• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

Boost comes in at about 3k rpm I think and goes up to about 7ish. You can drive off boost but it's not easy and very boring.

tbh when im just chilling out I put me low boost/gain setting on which makes a difference

just an update, back off holiday now, been away for the last 2 weeks, 1st week in marbella, 2nd week in Cyprus! family holidays so not as much ravin as i wanted! :lol:

but anyways... gonna be ordering some gauges this week, Boost and oil pressure. next... hopefully i can source a 9 rear bumper as im loving the rear difuser...

then there might be a few sneaky power upgrades and a remap, but thats the next month or so... ill keep this updated!

I'm getting left behind in the power stakes here, must not rise to the bait!
haha...youve already got nutty power mate, i wouldnt be too worried!

ive even been tempted by a forge build! lol. its not as expensive as i thought, and thats from Norris Designs!! i think ill leave the forging for a while though!

parts have been ordered, should be with me by tuesday!

Got the parts from R-Spec Performance, great service from the guys, and got a nice discount ON TOP on the usual MLR discount as me, my brother and a mate of mine ordered a set each! :D

i got...

Stepper Motor Peak 60mm Boost Gauge (reading in bar)
Stepper Motor Peak 60mm Oil Pressure Gauge (bar)
A- Pillar twin pod (complete pillar trim)

and a Gizzmo IBC Boost controller.

the gauges look quality! looking forward to getting them fitted! as with the boost controller too!!:cool:

ill update the pics when fitted!

R spec are very good :)

have fun setting up the boost controller, its a pain in the bum lol

not really needed tbh mate! i know its got loadsa functions etc but aslong as it controlls boost well, and has a scramble mode for the extra psi at whatever revs you want im a happy bunny!

:lol:

I am still learning how to use it :oops:

never used my scramble mode, i hold a good 1.7, peaking at 1.75 with my blitz FTW

1.6 on my chill out mode

1.7?! Nice!!! who mapped yours mate? thats nice boost figures!!!:cool:

ps, i dont suppose you got a sound clip of your anti-lag/ pops and bangs do you?:lol:

pics tomorow mate! gave it a nice wash and polish today, it come up gleaming!!!

im going to Shakespeare Raceway tomorow, a few of my friends are in the SDS competition (street drag series), i used to run the CTR there everytime i was there, tempted to run the Evo, but i dunno. havent tried any launches yet!!!

so a few photos of tomorow will be getting posted up...

Had a trip over to Shakerspeare Raceway, (Stratford upon Avon) today. there was another round of SDS - street drag series, a few of my friends are competing! it looked hilarious on the M40 up from London, a convoy of about 12 cars, 7 Evos ranging from 3 - 8, and the rest Scoobies, classics, blog and Hawk eye!! A nice bit of fun was had :twisted: was tempted to put the Evo on the track but pussied out in the end :lol: plus i havent even tried any launches yet so didnt wanna try and launch and bog down horribly!

was a decent day out, got a few pics of my car from my little point and shoot ;), my friends got a load on his SLR that im gonna grab off him, he said they look pretty good, so ill chuck them up when i get them.

DSC09954.jpg

DSC09956.jpg

DSC09970.jpg

DSC09982.jpg

DSC09977.jpg

DSC09988.jpg

DSC09984.jpg

a bit of excitement as i got home from work today... a nice big package for me :D My Gauges, A-Pillar Pods, Boost Controller and Cambelt Kit sitting there waiting to be opened! So obviously like a big kid opened up every box, took everything out, had a nice look, and now nothing goes back in the boxes properly :lol:, looking forward to fitting everything:twisted:, just gotta find the time around work!!

Back