• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo IX FQ340

a white X GSR (manual) rare as fook apparnelty so we shall see.

Went off the M3 idea Ross as i drove the misses motor the other day and couldn't get it on the drive, kept spinning up on the grass.

GT would be nice but just fancy a X

I'll be thinking of you the weekend in your shiney Evo :cool:

I was going to pop up to Xtreme this weekend, but they've sold 2 of the 3 vehicles I was interested in.

Oh yea & what was that Doodle :confused:

Went off the M3 idea Ross as i drove the misses motor the other day and couldn't get it on the drive, kept spinning up on the grass.

all white cars are cool so yeah, nice.

m3 is gods car but 4 doors is necessary with sprog.

Oh yea & what was that Doodle :confused:

The black VIII FQ330, and the RSII. They've still got an VIII FQ300 that takes my fancy, but to be honest at the moment I'm more shortlisting than shopping for a specific vehicle - got some V8 S4's to look at also.

With the 300, 320, 340 and 360? Is there actually much between them after a few mods, geek map etc? After going on the Norris website a while back, the kits/mods they do for even the 260 can give it awesome power for not that much work

Harv - You probably know already mate, but there is a white X GSR Manual for sale on the MLR @ the mo buddy. Looks tidy.

Stolen from MLR Owners Guide:

Evo 9 FQ-300 HKS exhaust & air filter 305 bhp 297 ft/lbs

Evo 9 FQ-320 HKS exhaust & air filter 326 bhp 305 ft/lbs

Evo 9 FQ-340 HKS exhaust, air filter & ECU chip 345 bhp 321 ft/lbs

Evo 9 FQ-360 HKS exhaust, air filter, uprated fuel pump & EcuTeK remap 366 bhp 363 ft/lbs

I have the half leather half alcantra seats in mine, which is nicer than the 320, I'm not sure what the interior on the 360 is like.

I have the half leather half alcantra seats in mine, which is nicer than the 320, I'm not sure what the interior on the 360 is like.

Kirsty I can't wait to see your pictures, although I think I've already been looking at them on Xtreme ;)

24 and it's costing me £135 extra to cover it for the last 9 months on my policy, I paid £550 for the Type R so around £700ish.

This is going to be the longest week ever. Nice xmas present to myself :lol:

I've just turned 24, and there's no way they'd insure me on an Evo! I bet i'm looking around 4k at least! :evil:

The joys of being female I guess :lol:

Type R goes back to Honda tomorrow, will be a sad day :( I loved that car. But I'm sure I will love the Evo even more :twisted:

Some guy on MLR just posted some pics of his new toy.. just to wet your appetite ;)

Hi just thought i'd post up some pics of my new Evo 9 FQ340, 1 owner 40k on the clock & totally std.

I picked it up weds pm so only just got round to taking some pics (in the snow)

Got my Greddy boost controller fitted already just got to connect a few hoses then & new fuel pump & a re-map.

Got to get some new rims possibly Rotas after crimbo then she will be looking nice.

Let me know what you think
Thanks;)
DSC01867.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01868.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

DSC01869.jpg

DSC01871.jpg

Back