• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My first EP3 at 19

Dunno how you "youngstars" afford to insure cars like this at your age?! When I was 18 I paid £1600 to insure a 1997 Rover 214si :lol:

None the less, lovely looking car matey. Bet the flange loves you!

Nice looking car.

As with most of the bunch on here, drive safely, just dont think your a driving god cause you got a Type R at 19. I got my Type R at 21 and that cost me £1600 for the year to insure with no mods, god knows how you could insure that car with mods

Welcome

Hello & Welcome

Dunno how you "youngstars" afford to insure cars like this at your age?! When I was 18 I paid £1600 to insure a 1997 Rover 214si :lol:

None the less, lovely looking car matey. Bet the flange loves you!

Yep 1500 TPFT for a 95 Clio when i was 19 for me.

Not a fan of the wheels but cool none the less.

I'm at a loss how 18/19 year olds can insure EP3's these days :lol:

I remember getting quotes of 3k for a £50 fiat uno 1l when I first passed my test :lol:

I was 23 when I had my EP3, insurance was about 1300 iirc

Nice car, insurance must be pretty insane though but if you are happy with it that's all that matters.

I'm 22 and mines £820 to insure. Might be young with a fast car but I got a mate with a twin turbo supra at 20 and another with a 400bhp evo at 19 dread to think what they pay.

Back