• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My GE6 Jazz- Mugen'd/ J's Racing'd

Haters gona hate

Quick pic just taken

IMG_0328.jpg

New addition are Mugen side skirts and rear lip bumper plus Spoon N1 backbox.

Was never too keen on the N1 on the EP3s but I "needed" a backbox to compliment the Mugen rear lip as it has an exhaust mould so it would look silly imo if there was no exhaust pipe coming out.

The N1 is what I remember it being on an EP3 so not sure if I like that much rumbling/noise.

Will get more pics when weather improves

Superb additions Gary. I've always had a strange fetish for Jazz's and always expect to buy one as a family car when I eventually have children, and this is ticking lots of good boxes for me :cool: I personally prefer the GD3's, but this is a very nice example that I wouldn't kick out of bed if it farted.

Nice.. Definitely should consider 16" wheels, and get the car much lower than it is. I'd substantiate the rear-end with a wing too :)

Graham- whats this Junior Cup? I'ev seen post on Tone's FB page but dont know the first story- care to share?

Sun- bigger rear wing would be nice but going stick with this for the time being- cant image any update in the near future. Mugen wing is £560 + vat unpainted!

Ben, there's a spare Recaro Sport in the garage, black on black ;)

In some ways this makes me miss our old Jazz, and all the plans I lined up for it until the ex stuffed it into a ditch at speed.

Ben, there's a spare Recaro Sport in the garage, black on black ;)

In some ways this makes me miss our old Jazz, and all the plans I lined up for it until the ex stuffed it into a ditch at speed.

:lol: of all the things a new engine would be th main thing for Natalie. Gary, James might have something to say if I ave away all his milk!

Haters gona hate

1st post updated.

New pedal
Steering wheel badge
Buddyclub Short shifter
Mugen wing

Back