• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

You're mental.

Good luck to you.

:lol:

Some say.. he loves spending **** loads on the Type R brand, modding them to a nice standard then starting again :confused: and that he pi$$es through his fingernails.

All we know is he is called dotty :eek:

What you doing with the exhaust mate?

:smt047

2324464473_bc687ab647.jpg

Needs OEM and Ideally my Kpro/header shifted. It will be for sale though - mint condition too, as I am sure Mr J touge can clarify ;)

:twisted:

I have a loads of OEM stuff mate.

Keep me posted on the exhaust front.

I have a DC5 mani/cat too, not sure if its the same as the JDM CTR one though.

I have a loads of OEM stuff mate.

Keep me posted on the exhaust front.

I have a DC5 mani/cat too, not sure if its the same as the JDM CTR one though.

Yes it is.

What inlet manifold do you have?

You need TODA/RBC/Fujitsubo in your life ;)

What inlet manifold do you have?

You need TODA/RBC/Fujitsubo in your life ;)

Gypo EDM one.

Yes, yes I do.

I also have a OEM air box and all the trimmings, in fact I have everything off my car still.

Gypo EDM one.

Yes, yes I do.

I also have a OEM air box and all the trimmings, in fact I have everything off my car still.

Take a day off work book in at Artec and get some powwwwer out of your car ;)

All I would need to find is the JDM inlet mani.

Didn't see this one comnig. Only other week when i bought some JDM stuff he was telling me he's keeping this one for quite a while!

Yeah he always says that.

;)

Like I have said, been embarrassed twice in the space of a week :cool:

Just for beard.

[video=youtube;aXX3WxG4w-8]old link autoupdated[/video]

This itch has come back, now it is time to scratch it.

So what happens when your new car gets embarrassed? Someone will always own something faster.

Of course there are things faster, there always will be :)

However these things are going for circa, £10k at the moment. I can sell my JDM and with the cash I get for the mods own one of these without any external £££ contribution.

As before, I have wanted one of these for a while. RM CYA has a part to play too!

He recently got a remap then bought an Evo. The car is getting put back to near on stock and then going on the market, It will be sold with the Spoon springs on and Mugen grille, I wont be in a huge rush to sell it - but have observed the market and stock JDM's are selling fairly quick at circa £8k at the moment.

:smt047

Back