• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

1014_gerard_butler_shanna_moakler_inf_exc.jpg

thats me on the left with pipelinecards wife.

this is what happens when you ponder.

It just seems like you're never happy with your choice of car Stu. You buy something, mod it up, tell us how much you love it and then not long after you're changing it for something else (or near enough the same thing). :confused:

Anyway, enjoy the Evo/STI. :)

True. but a few do this, I guess it is a hobby - I am more than happy with the JDM don't get me wrong.. I only bought it by chance when on the prowl for scooby anyway :lol:

Everybody should own a rally rep at some point in their lives imo, not a lot of cars as fast or capable for the money. :)

Of course there are things faster, there always will be :)

However these things are going for circa, £10k at the moment. I can sell my JDM and with the cash I get for the mods own one of these without any external £££ contribution.

As before, I have wanted one of these for a while. RM CYA has a part to play too!

He recently got a remap then bought an Evo.
:smt047
i was looking to get one for a while tbh, and thought getting mine to where it was would keep me happy for a while, but as much as i loved it, you gotta pour SOOO much money into the ctr to get little gains. and as these cars prices are nice and low, it seems worth it considering the amount of car and power you get!

plus i can make so much money back on mine if i wanted to as i have all the standard bits!

considering the times, and prices of the cars, i think its a good move.. if you can afford to run it!

all i can say is...Dotty, you will NOT be disappointed!!!!:twisted:

FAO those that are buying bits off me, most of the bolt ons are removed now and getting boxed up ready for delivery.

Thanks Stu, depending when I get those hoses, I could ask Tom to fit them when I get springs & shocks done (Maybe)

stuart has decided against the older, and frankly rediculous looking "hawkeye" STi and has opted to splurge even more on the new current shape scooby, here is a picture he sent me from the pistonheads ad.

i like.

daewoo_lanos_5.jpg

Looks like an old mitsubishi colt, do not like.

Surely thats not the new shape scooby? I like the new ones, but whats this thing?

sorry im being sarcastic, thats a daewoo that when you squint looks like a current shape subaru imprezzzzza.beard

ok mate no worries, i wanted to offer you first dibs as its the original one off your car lol. i love the work you done to your civic though its a shame your pulling it all apart but from what ive read you do this all the time lol fair play to you!

Back