• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my jrsc satin type r

hi im new here so go easy please. i have only had the car just over a week, i suspect some of you guys will already know the car. i have done a few small bits but nothing major. just gave her a service, checked the valve clearences, replaced the front tyres and also brought a new front lower spoiler as the old one was lookin a bit tired. no pics with the new front spoiler yet though. im hoping to do a few bits. i want to fit red jdm carpet and poss new wheels but i cant decide yet, maybe a skunk gear knob to. its also going into tdi at the weekend as i think it has a lambda probe down and for a new charger belt and a new fast road set up. also hoping the log book will hurry up! need to get my plate on her.

whoops forgot the spec!

Engine and Transmission

Jackson Racing Supercharger 8PSI
Hondata KPRO
RC650CC Injectors
Gruppe M
Spoon Baffled Sump
Toda Clutch
Toda Flywheel
Quaife LSD
Venair induction pipe
J's Racing front strut brace

Brakes, Tyres and Suspension

Stoptech front brake kit
Tein Superstreet coilovers
SPC Front and rear camber adjusters
ABP Motorsport geometery
DC Sports rear tie bar
Yokohama Parada Spec 2 205/45/17
Standard rear brakes
pro race 1.2s

Exhaust

Spoon Street silencer
Spoon B pipe
Jackson Racing Header
Jackson Racing Decat

Exterior and Interior

JDM wind deflectors

anyway a few pics

clairescam184.jpg

clairescam185.jpg

clairescam180.jpg

n533630874_760159_2806.jpg

clairescam178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
like that alot. cant wait to spray my wheels black that looks really good. whay bhp you running with that mate?

its the one posted on piston heads for sale and someone put the link up when asking about supercharging yesterday i believe.

Does look awesome the supercharger

Welcome

Hello and welcome too! looks nice, always been a fan of silver and black. just cant face my self to buy a silver car :lol:

Joe.

nice buy mate, i recognise the car. it was a lad who lives round my way who owned it, he was the one who charged it. he sold it a few years ago now. it was mint then and still looks mint now, enjoy mate.

Yea it's richc olds car. Goes into tdi south Saturday. Also waiting for my skunk2 gear knob to turn up. last time it was on the rollers it made 295. just loving the noise the thing makes. log book also turned up today so plate will be on tomorrow. aslong as i get it back in time from tdi im also having a pro photo shoot done to which im looking forward to so fingers crossed!! o and the girl happens to be the missus. glad there was a fence coz the swans were massive lol

Last edited by a moderator:
got my plates and skunk2 gearknob fitted. its off to tdi this afternoon. few pics. really liking the gearknob. made a much bigger difference than what i thought

GetAttachment-1.jpg

GetAttachment78.jpg

09.jpg

skunk2 is a really worthwhile mod!

I thought I was loosing it when first drove it but it really does improve gearchange!

p.s. loove the car mate :) Saw it over on the ed38 forums when the last owner had it for a little

lovely car. i had pro race 1.2s as well and it really suits the satin. i sold my gearknob to someone on here iirc, at least he said he was on here.

had a bit of a mix up with tdi as they didnt realise they had seen the car before because of the plate change. but it needs lambda probe which i will order tomorrow. they have also done the fast road set up so i cant wait to drive it again!

Back