• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Maybe thinking of getting these in the very near future in the gunmetal,

TorqueGunmetal17x751.jpg

what do you think of the colour with my milano?

001.jpg

If anyone is handy on the computer and can superimpose those wheels onto the picture above that would be very helpful, as i'm useless on those sort of things.

Nice example mate. Looks well looked after.

How many miles, have you had it since new?

Not to keen on the alloys but thats just taste. I dont like Marmite either;)

How are the disks a few months down the line? Has the noise 'gone' or are you just used to it now?

Nice example mate. Looks well looked after.

How many miles, have you had it since new?

Not to keen on the alloys but thats just taste. I dont like Marmite either;)

How are the disks a few months down the line? Has the noise 'gone' or are you just used to it now?

Thanks mate, it was a year old when i got it, now i've owned it for 6 years this May, it's now just done 62,000 miles, not too bad for a 2002.
As for the discs, there is still a bit of a noise when there cold but once warmed they don't seem as bad, (unless as you say, i'm just used to it).
Cheers mate.

First pic is great mate :D .

Wing looks huge!! Bigger than mine!!!

Cheers mate, i was pleased with how the first picture came out, and as for the wing, i thought the same thing, its just the angle of the photo that makes it look big. :smt047

Very nice mate.:cool:

You need a small Mugen badge for that rear wing to finish it off, there is a small recess on it where it's designed to fit.

Back