• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Murdered Out Civic *Gone*

Well The Civic has now gone :( but has been replaced :)
After a lot of looking and thinking about fun and sensibilities as a daily driver etc I just couldn't steer away from Honda's so here is my S2000 :)

15439_191073323535_791088535_295290.jpg

Picked it up Saturday morning and absolutely love it been very gentle with it due to the weather but a lot of fun and very quick :)

Yes mate they are, they are darker in real life but going to get them refurbed in Black :)

Oh yes.

I liked that black one with teh red lip on the Team Dymanics Pro race 1.2's and a few extar red touches looked well mean.

I've seen it at TGM a few times. I think it was turbo'd with wild power.

I'm sticking with the theme I had going with the Civic as I think it will suit this perfectly, So going to drop it sligthly, getting the Spoon coupe roof, tinted windows, black wheels, calipers re-painted, tinted lights and a few other bits. First on the list though I am making a custom intake and getting an exhaust :)

Looks good buddy :cool:, details of the car?

Oh yes.

I liked that black one with teh red lip on the Team Dymanics Pro race 1.2's and a few extar red touches looked well mean.

I've seen it at TGM a few times. I think it was turbo'd with wild power.

I think that's Jamie's S2K you're referring to Nick.

Year 2000, bog standard apart from wheels, Red interior with black dash. 60k miles with FSH etc very clean for a 9 year old car, couple of small bits to sort out on it but overall extremely happy with it :)

Nice mate, i take it black is your fave colour!;):twisted:

I think that's Jamie's S2K you're referring to Nick.

That was a sweet car, is J still about haven't seen him on here for a bit?

I just love how aggresive cars can look in black, Hate cleaning black cars but once they are done and you see them in the right light all is forgiven :)

Year 2000, bog standard apart from wheels, Red interior with black dash. 60k miles with FSH etc very clean for a 9 year old car, couple of small bits to sort out on it but overall extremely happy with it :)

Sounds good buddy, do you mind me asking what sort of money you paid? PM if you prefer.

That was a sweet car, is J still about haven't seen him on here for a bit?

I saw J about 6 weeks ago & he's good.

Ticket price was 9k managed to get £8800 trade in on mine with 58k on the clock and from what i've been looking at it was a pretty good deal IMO

Back