• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My New Motor

Tec

Miserable Old Bugger
6ycv1j.jpg

313hp.

Black.

Indicators.

2 seats.

Alezan leather.

Scouse will approve. :cool:

I hope you enjoy it fella but you know I still think they are the definition of ugly. :lol:

Fortunately I'm fugly too, so two fuglys make a, well I'm not sure what they make.

8)

The V6 burble when cruising at low speed..... :poundit:

The stereo is not being turned up that high.

Fortunately I'm fugly too, so two fuglys make a, well I'm not sure what they make.

Thinking about it Tec, as you step out of the car it will actually make you look that much more desireable, you know, the lesser of two evils/uglies and all that. :lol: ;)

Thinking about it Tec, as you step out of the car it will actually make you look that much more desireable, you know, the lesser of two evils/uglies and all that. :lol: ;)

Least I'm not a Scouse eh? eh? eh?

Calm down pet.

I love these. Really tempted to get one next. Although if yours is 313bhp, you must be stung with the tax of death? £~400?

Always within the first 5 cars I buy in any game.

Aspire to own either a 350 or 370 at some point. Absolute requirement.

Bet the economy is proper sh4t?

Like a second hand on a clock.

Tax is £435 a year too.

Poor people need not apply.

Really like these, much prefer the coupe to the roadster. The running costs put me off when I was debating one before the FN2.

Enjoy it mate and well done for staying Jap! :smt023

Back