• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Nissan Sunny GSX Coupe :)

Needed a cheap car until the teg arrives, so got this for £300. Tax and MOT until end october.

Engine, gearbox, clutch is sweet. Bodywork is alright. Smells a bit inside. Doesn't go round corners, had all four wheels screaming on a roundabout this morning @ 25mph

I love it :cool:

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

It smells of stale sweat and onions. Good crack to drive though. I'm loving driving about not giving a sh1t about my car :twisted:

Having a car that you really dont give a sh1t about is bloody good fun. I used to get up to some crazy parking antics in my old grotty old 205 diesel. Squeezing into the tightest space possible and then having it out through the window/sunroof. Also you can do some heavy duty starsky and hutch bonnet sliding without worry of denting it!

ez rodan, I still have this.

The rear suspension is seriously dead, it rocks for 10 mins if you drive over anything over than a flat road. Also the electronics are wtf, when you accelerate full beam comes on, when you brake the horn goes off. epic.

I thought this was a new thread, as per the waiting for the Teg to arrive part :lol: .

The rear suspension is seriously dead, it rocks for 10 mins if you drive over anything over than a flat road. Also the electronics are wtf, when you accelerate full beam comes on, when you brake the horn goes off. epic.

Love it :lol: That interior is emmense!

You still have it? is it in storage somewhere then? That is awesome.

Back