• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

Its a 360 dude, the ATR would have it for breakfast, although the 360 is easier to potter about in :lol:

Its a 360 dude, the ATR would have it for breakfast, although the 360 is easier to potter about in :lol:

DOH!!!! Never was good with Ferrari numbers:lol: Why can't they just name them like other companies after animals, or their bloody wives:lol::lol: Nice to hear the ATR will embaress some serious moneymobiles ;)

Well its time for an update for this car i think.

Not much has been done or changed, over the summer i bought another car and enjoyed that as the ATR's gearbox was on its last legs.

Now ive just ordered an M2B4 Box from a Prelude LSD - Working out the ratios that will give me 201mph @ 9200rpm on 45 profile tyres
biggrin.gif

So its worth a try!!

Ive ordered Carbon Lined Syncro's and Seals so i can ensur the box is in good shape. The gears should be fine. Also ordered a Full Size Koyo Rad as im taking out the Slam Panel to give it more cooling so i'll be selling my Half Size Koyo Rad which is like new!. Oil Cooler will be relocated. An EGT gauge is on its way too.

Im planning on bringing this car on the road as my daily, so im most likely going try and sell the FX700 and Flywheel and put in a Comp Clutch and Flywheel so i can drive in traffic.

The other thing im unsure on is wether to go with a set of custom Brain crower camshafts, it makes good power on the ATR cams, and below boost drives like a stock ATR and still gets like 30mpg on the motorway!! So really i should leave it, but the urge to try the cams is quite strong.

I'll post updates, mainly once the box is done
smile.gif

Cheers
Jay

So much for fixing reverse and tidying the exterior up ;) :lol: Very much look forward to what occurs within the next few months :p

Cheers Chaps, after being at time attack yesterday with Ro...............there might be a few more changes made to the ATR :p

:lol:

I remember something Ben said one time whilst getting some work done.

"Jay will just keep going and going until it blows up. Then he'll start all over again" :p

Lol. Hopefully it wont blow up cause im not power chasing. At the mo im happy with 500hp.

Ive waiting on these bits for now.

Koyo Full Size Rad
X2 15" High Power Fans
Hondata Thermal Inlet Gasket
Tial 38mm Wastegate
M2B4 Gearbox
Carbon Syncro's
Smaller Precision Turbo
EGT Gauge
Competition Clutch
Screamer Pipe to Atmosphere.

:)

Awesome. That's easily the best ATR build I have ever seen, hope to see it at a meet in the future.

Cheers dude. Its been over 2 years since i start it, man time flys.

Looking at a new Manifold now too :) Lol. Which means downpipe / manifold changes........ does it ever stop?!

Jay

Nope never, you might take a break for a few years but your gonna be into them for life, some times I wish I like fishing or some other cheapo hobby.

Updates wise, not much lol.

Been so busy that work on the car has been slow. So i have decided to keep it of the road until May, when it will return.

Currently all ive done is:

M2B4 LSD Gearbox with Carbon Lined Syncro's fully refreshed and should give 199mph @ 9000rpm.
Removed Slam Panel Section and Fitted a Full Size Koyo Race Rad
New Coolant Pipes
EGT Gauge and Bung

Now im toying with the Idea of Brain Crower Custom Turbo Cams, or Smaller Turbo, however Ricks ATR has a low spooling Turbo and it just spins up as its pushing 300+lbft on its winter map at 5000rpm at only 0.9bar. So my Turbo cause its big, its power band is VTEC basically 6000 - 9000 which i am happy with, and it aids traction.

Either way, i either keep stock cams and go smaller Turbo, or i go Turbo Cams and Keep my Turbo.

Its also having:

Tial Wastegate
Custom 4 Branch Manifold
New Downpipe
New Screamer Section
New Mocal Oil Cooler (its smaller)
Battery Relocated in the boot

Then i'll be checking the bushes all round, i know it needs new brake pipes as there quite old. Otherwise she seems in good shape.

I'll be starting work on in Jan 2012 :)

Cheers
Jay

Alright Chaps,

Well i thought i pop on and see how things were kicking on around here, well i lie, i needed to access my PM's lol. But any how hope everyone is good, not been on any forums part from ATR really sooooo busy.

The ATR phase 2 has started now.

Ive ordered Brain Crower Custom Stage 3 Turbo Cams, New Sprung clutch plates from Clutch Masters, as my clutch was far to agressive with solid copper plates.

Im also switching Oli coolers, wastegate, and will be using a equal length manifold much like the Boostwerks one.

So once the cams and clutch are in and ive put everything together, then i can modify the Turbo setup, then get it mapped.

Still alot to do, but she should be better than ever :)

Cheers
Jay

Back