• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

To be honest, I don't think you'll even need fast cars to play with, I'm sure you'd be more than happy playing with yourself. :lol:

:lol: :lol: hahaha.

I learned yesterday that they call my Turbo "The Killer" in the USA. Lmao.........

I'm hoping that is referring to the aspect of laying waste to the competition, as opposed to blowing the car up haha

I'm hoping that is referring to the aspect of laying waste to the competition, as opposed to blowing the car up haha

Lol, im pretty sure that Turbo if it wanted to could blow the **** outta the engine, Best of Luck to Romain to control the pressure, because if that Turbo creeps its going to want to creep around 0.5bar lmao.

Are we going to organise another Shropshire meet when this is done? Maybe on the M54 somewhere :twisted:

I've been following this on ATR.org, This write up is much more compressed with less bitching :lol:

Are we going to organise another Shropshire meet when this is done? Maybe on the M54 somewhere :twisted:

I've been following this on ATR.org, This write up is much more compressed with less bitching :lol:

Yeah mate, i was hoping to arrange a Shropshire meet in September, 2nd weekend maybe?

Yeah no bitching on here what so ever, makes a refreshing change :)

Lol hire out the M54?

Im just speaking to a company about doing a MATT BLACK Vinyl Wrap on the car :D

Yeah mate, i was hoping to arrange a Shropshire meet in September, 2nd weekend maybe?

Yeah no bitching on here what so ever, makes a refreshing change :)

Lol hire out the M54?

Im just speaking to a company about doing a MATT BLACK Vinyl Wrap on the car :D

2nd weekend is JAE btw.

Ok guys not much of an update, but any update is enough to keep me excited.

Spoke with Romain & Ben yesterday. They started working on the car this week as they have been really busy. I did drop it on them last min and TOTB was approaching. So the plan is for me to pick her up on Monday 6th September when im back from Holiday.

A week is gong to fly by as i sun it up.

Once its back, its having Alarm Upgrade / Rear Lip Filled as single exit + Front Bumper Meshed / Full Paint Correction & Detail.

Woohooo. Roll on then.

Just another thank you to Romain & Ben..........guys are simply fantastic!

That's a loooooooong time! Bet you're so excited it's almost like having parkinsons haha

*if that offends anybody I'll adjust the comment*

Hahaha......it will be nice to drive after putting in alot of hardwork and effort mate. Been alot of *fcuk this project off, ive had enough* to *im almost there* lol.

Monday the 6th you say.. :lol: might have to find an excuse to pop out of the office and over to Eurospec for a bit. ;)

Monday the 6th you say.. :lol: might have to find an excuse to pop out of the office and over to Eurospec for a bit. ;)

Thats the plan for when im coming to pick it up. Mapping will be probs 4th/6th. Id like to see it on the Dyno myself too.

You local then?

Thats the plan for when im coming to pick it up. Mapping will be probs 4th/6th. Id like to see it on the Dyno myself too.

You local then?

Back