• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

Well, im taking her to Artech on Saturday, saves me having a day of work.

They have a few bits to do then map it. Im currently deciding if i should either let Romain map it and see what she gets as it is, or get him to fit a swirl pot and go for alot more boost. Im tempted to say do it.

It will probs be down there for a week or so, before i can collect and drive it home (170 mile trip)

Our EG is getting dropped of there on Thursday for mapping too, bring that back on the trailer on Saturday. So will have those B18C6 Stg 3 Crowers etc figures too :)

Should be a good weekend, fingers crossed.

I may see you/ your car there then Jay, I'm dropping mine off this saturday too, so may have a closer gander at this ;)

I may see you/ your car there then Jay, I'm dropping mine off this saturday too, so may have a closer gander at this ;)

I may see you there then :) Im dropping this off and picking the B18C6 Stg 3 N/A High comp EG6 up, which is also down there for mapping. Were probs getting there around 12.

Yeh I'll be getting there around 12 too, got a few errands to do before I head over, so I'm likely to be there when you are.

Yeh I'll be getting there around 12 too, got a few errands to do before I head over, so I'm likely to be there when you are.

It might be about 1 for me now, lol. Hoping to leave here at 9am. Yup will take about 4hrs with the car on a trailer.

The EG was dropped of there last night for Romain to map. Excited to pick that up on Saturday and see what she pulls, we told Romain to set the rev limit to 9400, if she is still making power push her up to 9800rpm (real) Wooohooo :D

Well Romain and the lads will have started on the car today, there finishing her of to the current spec and see how she runs and what she's like. Its almost Septemeber so i think 500hp will be our limit as im leaving the fuel system out for now. I just want to drive the thing for a bit, and then if i feel the need to run more boost, i can upgrade the fuel system and injectors that lot can handle utpo 900hp, along with the engine & turbo.

So for the mapping session i have decided she will run standard dizzy (magnecor leads) and 1 walbro intank 255 fuel pump. This will be ok for upto around 500hp. Reving to 9000rpm we shouldnt loose spark, if she does then im going with the AEM 4 Channel Twin Fire Module, my mate runs a slightly uprated dizzy and module but he is running 500hp and reving to 9850rpm.

The fuel system i may go for if i want more power is:

Walbro 255 in the tank hotwired sending the fuel to a swirl pot, then 2 Walbro 270 in line sending the fuel to a Dash 8line going to an AEM fuel rail, then fuel rail to an Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with fuel gauge
End with a Dash 6 line returning to the swirl pot.

Just wanna big up Romain @ Artech & Ben at Eurospec2000, the guys have been fantastic, and really know there stuff. I recommend them highely for anyone with a Honda / Nissan / Mitsi / Scooby. There in Guildford and worth the drive down, it took me 12hrs to get the car there and get back, but there communication has been second to none, there understanding, and there motivationand positive attitude to a project like this has been great!

Yeah, im not looking forward to seeing the fuel bill.

Althought out of VTEC it will be a low comp 2.3 so will run as good as a stock ATR if not better on fuel. After 5000 it will dip abit, then 5500 - 9000 on WOT, we reckon we will be able to see the needle move, lmao. *GULP*

I just hope there are no fast cars wanting to play on the way home :lol:

To be honest, I don't think you'll even need fast cars to play with, I'm sure you'd be more than happy playing with yourself. :lol:

Back