• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

What did you use to clean teh inside of the front wheels Suits?

Crumble my amazing T shirt wearing friend,

I used the Auto Glym Glean wheels, then after it was all rinsed and dry I applied some Auto Glym Alloy Wheel sealer.

Appears to have worked a treat, came up very well. If it hadnt of started raining I would have done a better job of it.

this thread is fabulous. pictures of axle stands. then pictures of self dyed red JDM mats. a perfectly set of good mats ruined by an amateur seamstress. well at least he tried. nothing like wasted endeavours. purple mats ONLY.

Crumble my amazing T shirt wearing friend,

:cool:

I used the Auto Glym Glean wheels, then after it was all rinsed and dry I applied some Auto Glym Alloy Wheel sealer.

Appears to have worked a treat, came up very well. If it hadnt of started raining I would have done a better job of it.

Dunno about Gleam wheels but I have the Clean Wheels one and it didn't really shift that much.
Ah well, I'll try some brake caliper cleaner next time I have them off and see if that works.

Thanks buddy :smt023

Right,

Its been over a month now since my new TODA manifold, RM01A and new map.

On average, I get 30/40 more miles per tank on this new map.

Madness.

Its not on just one tank either, hard driving and conservative driving im still getting a higher MPG.

One for Tone.

14Tone.jpg

Tosser! :lol:

I'm pretty sure your mats would have come out a lot better if you hadn't mocked a moderator. That's Karma that is.

What about engine mount inserts mate? Can't say I enjoy the vibrations when moving off but they will keep the Toda in check.

Loving the Toda/Fuji combo, definitely the best sounding system for the K20 i've heard, not many race mani combos are pleasureable to live with every day :)

What about engine mount inserts mate? Can't say I enjoy the vibrations when moving off but they will keep the Toda in check.

Yeah still not got these yet, im taking it easy until I get them.

Saying that though, if any damage is going to be done, its probably already done.

Nick when yours knocks what does it knock on?

hard luck on the mats:lol:

carbon mugen wing:cool:
Not sure which is the nicest colour milano red, or nighthawk black ??
yours is making me lean towards the n.h.b..:cool:

Nice 106 gti, any more pics??

hard luck on the mats:lol:

carbon mugen wing:cool:
Not sure which is the nicest colour milano red, or nighthawk black ??
yours is making me lean towards the n.h.b..:cool:

Nice 106 gti, any more pics??

Cheers man :D .

I got loads of pics of the 106 ;) .

Back