• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S15

Such an inspirational advert there Mark, can really tell you love the car and will hugely regret selling it :lol:

I couldn't think of anything to write.
"Really fast, hows your insurance payouts?"
"Only have to clear the side windows in winter"

Walkden - I think I'm a member on there? Will have a look.

Had my first reply

Some lad asking if he can come look at it and go for a drive as he'll be buying one at the end of the year. :lol:

I've not replied yet

Changed the rear tyres for Hankook Evo 2's, fantastic grip!
I can actually go around corners without becoming one with a tree, even in the wet the back end hasn't come out on me.
It also helps I've gone from 215's to 235's.
Need the fronts doing now as the car feels light on the steering wheel.

If someone wants to buy it then I'll sell but I don't mind keeping it.
Tbh I don't think it'll sell anyway as the car is too specific and not many buyers out there. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place?

I'll be screwed in winter though.

A friends one is running 230bhp, has Ikeya Formula everything suspension wise, his scared of it as his a young lad and only drives it in a straight line but let a friend of his drive it and i couldnt touch him in the bends in the type R.

A friends one is running 230bhp, has Ikeya Formula everything suspension wise, his scared of it as his a young lad and only drives it in a straight line but let a friend of his drive it and i couldnt touch him in the bends in the type R.

His will be the Spec-S.

If you know how to drive them they're amazingly fast. The problem is learning how to.

I'm getting there with mine but the difference between a Type R and this is if I make a mistake, I lose a car.

His will be the Spec-S.

If you know how to drive them they're amazingly fast. The problem is learning how to.

I'm getting there with mine but the difference between a Type R and this is if I make a mistake, I lose a car.

330bhp i ment to say (Typo)

My honest advice is to do what my friend is doing. A close friend of mine is a MSA driving instructor at prodrive and brands hatch. I can put you in contact with him if you need be. He will basically give you tuition from the passenger seat in a controlled environment. He is the grip instructor, if you want to learn drift they take you out in one of there cars first before you take yours

Cheers for the offer, I'm good at the minute.

I think I'm going to look at getting the suspension done, get more grip. Although it's been faultless since the new tyres.

Back