• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Yes mate its a full 3" straight through system from the turbo back, it is very loud, we measured it on the iphone thingy at 100db idle/cold start up EEEK!!! That Fuji sounds lovely mate, thanks very much for posting. Raspy FTW!

Yes mate its a full 3" straight through system from the turbo back, it is very loud, we measured it on the iphone thingy at 100db idle/cold start up EEEK!!! That Fuji sounds lovely mate, thanks very much for posting. Raspy FTW!

Yea, that sounds tooo loud for me!! No wonder you want some Fuji action!

The exhaust fits perfectly, but mine is the twin resonator single piece version, im not sure how many they make. After looking on the tough website there seem to be loads for our cars!!

Yea, that sounds tooo loud for me!! No wonder you want some Fuji action!

The exhaust fits perfectly, but mine is the twin resonator single piece version, im not sure how many they make. After looking on the tough website there seem to be loads for our cars!!

Yeah it was nice to start off with, but i want some jap quality :cool: The one im getting is the twin res, one piece as well, it took a good hour to discover which one i needed :lol:

Yeah it was nice to start off with, but i want some jap quality :cool: The one im getting is the twin res, one piece as well, it took a good hour to discover which one i needed :lol:

Thats the one, its just the best exhaust! LOL prefect fit and just a little kick up to the left for the tail pipe!! On motorway you cant even hear it, but remember I have O.E front pipe and cat at the mo so will be quiet.

So glad you got it in white than blue.. Is a beautiful car mate!! I have only recently looked a Subarus and how lovely that shape you bought is!! Tasty!

Back