• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY06 Spec C Type RA

how much did u pay for it and where from! i need my dad to get one of these asap! just simply stunning!!!

That has already been sold. Was sold on eBay a few days ago. I don't want to go into too much detail but the company (well it's run by just just one guy) is very dodgy. I wouldn't buy a car from him if I were paid to do it. That's about all I will say openly on the forum.

how much did u pay for it and where from! i need my dad to get one of these asap! just simply stunning!!!
Paid, well, a lot! :lol:
Had it from Litchfield Imports. Iain Litchfield is the only person I would deal with and recommend others deal with when it comes to these kind of cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing I can say that has not already been said Liam. Fantastic car in every sense. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

May the force be with you. :cool:

There is nothing I can say that has not already been said Liam. Fantastic car in every sense. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

May the force be with you. :cool:
Thanks Carl. The force is strong with this one!

Glad you've finally got it all sorted, this one didn't take anywhere near as long to turn up :D

White is best :cool:

- Kevin.

The first and only car i've ever been in to give me adrenaline whilst in the passenger seat - and that's saying a lot, since i went in a Ford Focus WRC06 last year with Mikko Hirvonen driving!! Liam's RA compares to nothing i know!!

I'm telling you this car is the mut's nuts. The noises it makes are incredible, from the whine of the box and diffs to the whistle of the turbo. The exhaust note is awesome, from both inside and out, totally unique (i can tell it's Liam every time he passes my house!), and it begs to be revved!

Driving it was a totally rare experience for me, and i was hooked after my 10 minute "blast". The acceleration is incredible, no turbo lag whatsoever, and it defies the senses that it pulls (very quickly) all the way to 8000 RPM!!

Exterior-wise, you're immediately drawn to the fact this is a very special model, from the colour which says "rally-car" immediately, to the roof vent and the cheeky but hugely attractive small front number plate!! This fits perfectly to the moulded back-plate in the bumper, and offers no obstruction to the thin air-inlts to both sides.

And while the noise, acceleration and handling impose a feeling of refined power and setup, which could easily be a rally car for the road, the interior comforts strangley contrast against all this rawness by being very comfortable and slick-looking.

I wish i could drive it every day. Smart choice Bro'!

I'm usually not a big Subaru fan, but I am loving this one. The detailing on it spot on, and so is the colour!

looking forward to seeing it in the "flesh" one day!

Talking of Pics Liam... do you mind if I grab a few at the upcoming South Wales Drive? :wink: Wouldn't mind trying to get some decent shots and possibly get one or two prints run off... :smt023

any more pics????!? :smt047
Will get some more up as soon as poss.;)

Talking of Pics Liam... do you mind if I grab a few at the upcoming South Wales Drive? :wink: Wouldn't mind trying to get some decent shots and possibly get one or two prints run off... :smt023

Of course I don't mind pal. Take as many as you want.:smt023

Just added a pic to page 1 of the car on 18's. Decided to go for Prodrive PFF7 alloys in bright flitter. Still a bit unsure of them though. They are fitted with Pirelli P Zero Corsa Assimetrico tyres [235/40/18]. These are a road legal track rubber. They are still being scrubbed in but feel good so far. Think they will need a bit of temp in them to get the most out of them though. Will try and find out soon. :wink:

Could have gone for an 18" version of the original 17's that were fitted to the car. The only thing that swayed my decision was that the FF7's are a nice open design and as such will be easy to clean. When I had a my CTR fitted with the Stoptech kit it was murder to try get inside the rims due to the size of the discs. These wheels will allow easy access to the inside of the rim with a sponge, especially with the impending AP brake upgrade.;)

But even then, due to the size of the AP's being fitted access will still be tight!

Just added a pic to page 1 of the car on 18's. Decided to go for Prodrive PFF7 alloys in bright flitter. Still a bit unsure of them though. Could have gone for an 18" version of the original 17's that were fitted to the car. The only thing that swayed my decision was that the FF7's are a nice open design and as such will be easy to clean. When I had a my CTR fitted with the Stoptech kit it was murder to try get inside the rims due to the size of the discs. These wheels will allow easy access to the inside of the rim with a sponge, especially with the impending AP brake upgrade.;)

But even then, due to the size of the AP's being fitted access will still be tight!

dscn0370mediumyo1.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Looks sooo good mate!

My mate has a set of them wheels in gold although he no longer has his STI :lol:

I think he is after a quick sale if you are interested ;)

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6334/dscn0370mediumyo1.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Looks sooo good mate!

My mate has a set of them wheels in gold although he no longer has his STI :lol:

I think he is after a quick sale if you are interested ;)

Cheers Stu. I think he could shift them if he put them up for sale on SNet. Spending too much on this car already. The tyres cost me £200 each! Brakes next, then overhaul the fuel rail system as the stock setup is crap due to the injectors being plumbed in series rather than in parallel, followed by some other mods that I considering. Then that will be it!

Back