• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Actually I had the 315 looking back.
510 looks amazing Mate

Got a new CC on order with a 510 :)

Owners manual, tried googling for a PDF?

I haven't to be honest mate. I'm sure I'll find one.

Need to do some vagcom coding now...

I picked the car up from there!

Just found out that if I hold down on the unlock button all the windows come down, if I hold lock, they all go up.

Haha, yea mine do that too Mike :)

Just make sure you have got a bind stuck on the window when you do

It's comfort/convenience open/closing mike you noob.

It'll have comfort flash too for indicating.
1 touch, 3 flashes.
I've changed mine to 5 flashes

Haha yeah. Luckily I don't have blinds, just tints. I've found out that in vag com, you can tick a box in convenience mode so they automatically go up with a double click of the button.

Yeah Stu, I need to do that, which menu is it under in vagcom? I have it now! :D

Just got these off german eBay..

404f2a72.jpg

Booking a holiday next so maybe a engine and dsg remap July'ish...

Yeah, off the Golf R. £35 each from VW.

£45 the pair off German eBay, genuine VW too.

I drove an R32 yesterday, for no other reason than I was bored at home and she was at work.

I spotted an R32 at my local VW dealer, one that has been there a while as a matter of fact -DSG model 58 plate and 26k on the clock. On the forcourt for £17995.

I had no intention of buying it, but I wanted to experience the DSG.

Initial thoughts were that the car was filled with plenty of gadgetry, lots of toys to meddle it sounded nice on idle but when I took it out I was left underwhelmed with the experience.

I can see the appeal for someone with kids, but if you are single/couple and looking for a car that gives you some excitement, then the R32 Mk5 is not for you.

Can't deny it's a nice place to be though stu.

Some people want just that, with a bit of poke. They're no slouch but they're Very thirsty. No march for a dc5.

Fitted new brake pads, R clips and 2 new Michelin Pilot Sport 3's.

Old clips.
74c44c35.jpg

New clips
96bba259.jpg

16138046.jpg

Wheel back on
76862135.jpg

Looks miles better now.

Back