• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 New CTR prototype for F1 Japan

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

09.jpg

13.jpg

I want this Car!!!!!! I can even live with it being a 4 door :shock:

So much better than the UK one! it's effectively the new DC5 with it having 220PS and a Saloon/Coupe.

Does it come with the blue lights on top as OEM or optional accessory?

Much fun to be had if it does. :twisted:

I like it too. It looks a lot less fussy in the metalwork and lines. I see that Honda have the bigger red badge on the nosey too. But it looks a lot more purposeful and aggressive. It feels like it has more of the Type-R philosophy in it than the new UKDM Civic. It would certainly be a rare sight on the roads - just like a DB8 Integra.

It should also have fully independent rear suspension with it being the saloon 8) unlike the beam axle on the new hatch :roll:

plasmaman said:
Assuming thats real and due for release in Japan..... I'd say we've been fooked over again. Bet it will have a lovely nice pair of recaro's on the inside also.

Probably has brembos on it too hehe.

It does look nice tho...as did the 'concept' uk ctr hahahahahahhahahaaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Kevin.

dragonflyjade said:
It would certainly be a rare sight on the roads

Nah looking like that and compared to the UK CTR it'll end up like the DC5 and become a rather regular sight IMO.

Honda can go and screw themselves, I'm not buying another Type-R. They've pissed me off far too much, the EDM has had to put up with lower spec Integras, Civics and didn't even get the NSX Type-R. Now they insult the European market by designing that for the JDM market. Sod them.

If they can't be bothered, neither can I, I'm already pretty much decided, my next car will be as new as I can afford Evo.

I don't like this. Who wants a four-door "hot hatch?" It just looks like another boring Accord/Civic saloon. Yawn. Yawn.

Im sorry but I actually prefer the new Civic Type-R, but have never been keen on 4-door saloons full stop :)

VTEC'in said:
I don't like this. Who wants a four-door "hot hatch?" It just looks like another boring Accord/Civic saloon. Yawn. Yawn.

I see no mention of the term "Hot Hatch". :?

It is a sports saloon - the kind of car where you take the kids to school in 20 mins and get back home in 7. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back