• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Jamesyy21 x > Standard urls are normally sent out within a day or two of receiving payment. I'm guessing you haven't had yours yet? I've checked back and seen the invoice dated from the 3rd of this month, so I know it's been sent - went to your Bowerhill address, same as the first one you had back in September. The blasted post office keep losing stuff of mine, which is something of a pain, and it can take up to 3 weeks to turn up when this happens. Drop me a PM confirming your address and I'll look into it.

3515595121_d9a0c00c97.jpg

3515593727_744a0fc1b2.jpg

Can I get a set of these external stickers please mate sending the payment now

Hi Mook I've sent £5 over for a sticker, like the one in the pics 2 up on the blue example? Thanks :) Delivery address etc on paypal info CHEERS

edited as I tried to say 5 things in one sentence*

Last edited by a moderator:
With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Details correct as of 2014; Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

typerowners09.jpg

Can we make this thread a sticky please and unsticky the thread for the older style graphics.

PM me for any queries.

you still selling these stickers mate?

I can do custom colours, so no problem with the R's being lime green. You're looking at £9 for the pair though as they need making up outside of the normal run. Think I'll update the initial post and add that option in :)

Sorted chaps :)

Jake Millward > If you see this, can you pop me your postal address for your url please :whistle

Back