• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new my 200sx and civic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum.
I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of this Civic actually. I would avoid putting any Type R stickers on it until the K20 has been dropped in it though.

No type r stickers are going on it not Evan if I get a k20 in it. I came on hear to get some critsuim about my car. I'm some little chav who's going to ruin the reputation of hondas, I'm sorry about my bad spelling and txt language some of u seriosly need to sort it out :/

:/ don't intend on staying not after the **** I've just got I really carnt be asked with any of this at the moment :/

tard.gif

haha there are some proper jobs worths on here, just remember we all where newbies at one stage of our lifes ! so people behave will you

^ It's were :)

Beard did not disappoint. LOL

"some diffrent bottem arms" FTW

Last edited by a moderator:
its the law a couple of spelling mistakes , at least he wos trying to sort him self out no need to keep laying in to him !

haha there are some proper jobs worths on here, just remember we all where newbies at one stage of our lifes ! so people behave will you

89 posts and he's shouting the odds at people who have seen chav idiots like that come and go on this forum. This is a good place because the people and the mods keep it that way, we don't want it to turn into the other forum, with crappy language and text speak all over the place, people dissing everyone and everything. I suggest if you don't like the way people treated the guy, who kicked off straight away and started slagging Honda owners, then you should try another forum, just my 2p ;)

It never ceases to amaze me just how moronic sone people are.

I presume spelling and punctuation similar to that would have been used in his GCSE exams. Hopefully that would have meant failing his exams. This would lead you to believe he was unemployed. Yet can still afford two cars!?!

It's official. Single cell protozoa can now afford civics. Jesus Christ.

Oh and we're not jobsworth btw, we're just trying to cling onto the last desperate strands of the English language. If you type like a tard, you look like a mong. Simple.

The forum will not be the same without him :(

oh im sorry 4000+ post person who are you and what are you going to do hit me round the head with your keyboard, i just felt the guy came under a bit of stick, i am a member of other forums which cars i used to own and have as many posts as you, so beat it it just my 2pence worth. You get newbies on sites you know just dosent stay humble for you it is called the internet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back