• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

MilanoChris said:
This is what will be seen at Geneva. It is the concept.

Oh dear. I can see it now, sat there surrounded by spotty trevs wearing earings and baseball caps going "Type-R innit" :cry:

I doub't very much it will have those "bling" wheels on for the road going version.

As fior me - I'll wait untill I drive it and see it in the flesh. The 5 door didn't appeal to me initially, but in the flesh it looks awsome!

Red said:
MilanoChris said:

Oh dear. I can see it now, sat there surrounded by spotty trevs wearing earings and baseball caps going "Type-R innit" :cry:

Chavs can afford and insure 20k cars now can they? :?

N8 ORTS said:
Red said:
MilanoChris said:

Chavs can afford and insure 20k cars now can they? :?

Nope but give it 3 years and they can get 100% loans and so forth. CTRO says it all.......

True. But it's no different to what's happening to the current CTR ep3 and scoobys etc. There's no getting away from it to be honest. Cheap fast hot hatchs will always create attention from chavs, it's what decorates there walls in there houses. :wink:

insanojackson said:
I will not be buying one if it looks like that, I do not like it :?

What happened to the 2 door coupe shape everyone suspected??

Went over to America as suspected.

Fingers crossed it's Honda throwing the media a 'curve ball'

:lol:

I want the US style coupe in Type R form! :twisted:

I showed the missus pic of both (this one and the SI that the Yanks havegot/getting) and she said she liked both but prefered the yank mobile.

Either way i have the green light to spend some cash when it arrives. :p :p

PS. Someone should photoshop it to the colour of NHB and Milano Red. Just to see what it will REALLY look like. :twisted:

Borrowed from another forum!!!

red_type-r.jpg

Can we see a CW photoshop, although we'll never get that colour if Honda stay true to form :roll: :?

Back