• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

I've been incredibly lazy over winter too, glad I'm not the only one.

That must have been one hell of a pothole to damage a rim though?
To be fair it was my own fault. I saw the pothole clipped it then hit the kerb and it that's what damaged the rim.

I also took a nice chunk out the tyre sidewall.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Got some parts on order :D

Tegiwa intake courtesy of forum member Flashy.

Tegiwa cat back exhaust

Tegiwa brake stopper

Genuine Honda clutch kit

Genuine Honda mats

Genuine Honda Jazz washer jets

So fitted the Tegiwa intake that I purchased off forum member Flashy. Needs some fine tuning with fitment so no pictures yet.

Why didn't I buy one sooner. Awesome bit of kit. That noise is so addictive.

New mats arrived yesterday.

Need to clean the interior and then fit them. Should freshen the interior up nicely.

New mats always make an improvement, mine looks really nice now I got rid of those crappy third-party ones.

Lovely EP3 man, nice to see someone else as OCD as me lol. Did you get the Clutch kit from ebay by any chance?

Lovely EP3 man, nice to see someone else as OCD as me lol. Did you get the Clutch kit from ebay by any chance?
Thanks.

I like to keep it looking tidy but it's looking a bit sorry for itself at the moment with this bad weather.

No, I got the clutch kit from Tegiwa as I was ordering a couple of other bits as well.

I fitted the Tegiwa intake I got off Flashy but it wasn't sitting quite right so after a bit of tinkering I got it how I wanted it. Very happy with it now and the noise is great.

Apologies for the dirty engine bay, must try harder.

Looking good, glad you like it. Are you not putting the rubber strip back in?
Cheers.

At the minute I'm not sure what I've done with it!

Also without sounding like a complete noob where does it go?

Back