• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Engine bay looks super tidy mate!

Need to get my rocker cover done at some point as it's flaking :(

Engine bay looks super tidy mate!

Need to get my rocker cover done at some point as it's flaking :(
Thanks Krzys. It hasn't been cleaned over winter so I can't wait to give it a proper clean.

My rocker cover is flaking in places. I want to get it repainted but haven't decided what colour yet.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Thanks Krzys. It hasn't been cleaned over winter so I can't wait to give it a proper clean.

My rocker cover is flaking in places. I want to get it repainted but haven't decided what colour yet.

Unless you are going with a specific colour scheme, OEM is probably your best bet? Or carbon.

Unless you are going with a specific colour scheme, OEM is probably your best bet? Or carbon.
I was just going to stick with OEM to be fair, I'm not one for funky engine bays to be honest. I like them, just don't want to put the effort in myself :lol:

I was just going to stick with OEM to be fair, I'm not one for funky engine bays to be honest. I like them, just don't want to put the effort in myself
I'm thinking the same most likely. Oem will go OK with the small bits of red I've added in the bay.

Although then the carbon plug cover and inlet cover might need buying particularly as that will go with the new carbon intake I've fitted.

Jazz washer jets and Tegiwa brake stopper fitted this morning.

Small and cheap additions but worth it.

Next jobs are to clean the interior so I can put my new mats in. I also still have my new clutch sitting in the house waiting to be fitted.

I originally ordered a brand new Tegiwa cat back exhaust but while this was on back order I found a second hand one which I picked up from Kent yesterday. I want to clean this up a bit before I fit it.

I have also just ordered some smoked Climair wind deflectors, Goodridge braided brake lines, Meyle heavy duty front drop links, Superpro front arb bushes and some red valve washers for the rocker cover.

Good to meet you yesterday Nidge! I thought I'd seen your username somewhere :p
Hope you enjoy that exhaust, as said your intake will tend to drown it out further up the revs. The exhaust was noticeably louder when it was new, I can only assume a bit of soot buildup quietens them down a little.

Very nice car you have there.

Good to meet you yesterday Nidge! I thought I'd seen your username somewhere :p
Hope you enjoy that exhaust, as said your intake will tend to drown it out further up the revs. The exhaust was noticeably louder when it was new, I can only assume a bit of soot buildup quietens them down a little.

Very nice car you have there.

Good to meet you too and thanks for the kind comments about the car.

I'm very happy with the exhaust thanks, it looks in excellent condition. Will still give it a good polish before I get it fitted, my OCD is kicking in again :lol:

Will get some pictures of it once I get round to it.

Edit: Have you got a build thread up of your car? Be good to see.

Fitted my red valve cover washer set this morning:

Then this afternoon I fitted my smoked Climair wind deflectors. Got the blue stickers off by heating them up a bit with a hairdryer and wiped with a bit of tar and glue remover:

Still need to clean the interior so I can out the new mats in.

New Honda Clutch Kit is being fitted at Red-R Performance in Northampton the beginning of April.

Then need to arrange to fit Front drop links and ARB bushes, Braided brake lines and the Tegiwa exhaust.

These are the red mats that were in the car when I purchased it nearly 2 years ago. They were looking a lot more worse for wear and I wasn't keen on the red anyway.

So I cleaned up the interior and fitted some new OEM mats. Much better now I think:

Last of the big spenders for the latest addition ;)

The clutch is getting changed next weekend and I now have a second hand rocker cover to refurbish at some point which was purchased from Jo5h via this forum.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
And something slightly more useful than an oil cap has just arrived in the post:

Not sure how much difference these will make but will give them a try.

Couple of bits to freshen up the front when I get chance. I did the rear's myself which was a pain and have since broken my trolley jack, so not sure if I will do this myself:

Back