• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Looks hard as nails mate, makes me almost wish I got an S2K over my EP3 Type R.

I'll definitely be following this for updates.
Cheers mate. You should definitely consider s2000. Great cars. Ep3s awesome to though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

New favorite place... Tyre shop lol.

Been here 4 or more times in last month lol.

Yeah my friend is professional photographer. He's very kindly agreed to do proper shoot of it so hopefully then get good rolling shots and I'll try get video to. I can take a stationary video showing exhaust sound myself though as don't think I've done one.

It's a shame you're not down Devon way bud, i'd love to do a shoot with this car.

Shout out to the nice blonde who thought I had broken down and offered to help. When I explained I was just taking a few quick snaps she found it quite funny.

And drive height

Few updates in next couple of weeks ;)

Why are you going through so many tyres? Purely from swapping wheels, or is your alignment shot to sh!t?

Why are you going through so many tyres? Purely from swapping wheels, or is your alignment shot to sh!t?
Wrong sizes for my liking. 235/40 didn't stretch enough, 225/35 was too stretched and 225/40 just right. Just had alignment done on Monday past there. Be interesting to see how long these last :D

Gotya! I thought you were best customer because your geo was all over the shop :lol:

Didn't ask the blonde to pose in the photos then?

Car is looking on point. Do you have many more plans?

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

Haha. Probably should have pretended I had broken down tbh. Good looking girl lol.
Thanks man. Last plans happening in a couple of weeks. I say last but what I mean is "last" for some time just. Nee to focus on saving. House deposit and wedding to pay for lol. Poor car will have to be patient ha!
The next updates may raise even more eyebrows lol. We'll see I guess but I'm excited to see the outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Well my drive height camber is -3 up front and -5 rear
Before alignment is was dangerous. After bringing my crazy toe specs in to zero front and 0.2 total rear it handles like a dream again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once my extended LCA's are on the front of the 32, I should be about -4 upfront, then with my Japspeed adjusters on, I should have about -1 in the rear. Should make for pretty good handling, and make it easy to drift.

Once my extended LCA's are on the front of the 32, I should be about -4 upfront, then with my Japspeed adjusters on, I should have about -1 in the rear. Should make for pretty good handling, and make it easy to drift.

That will be epic. Would love a skyline :( Maybe one day.

Luckily i'm straight swapping my LCA's for my friends already modified ones. He's extending both upper and lower to widen his track for faster courses like Combe and Anglesea. Then he'll extend the rears to match. Because i'm not going to be doing huge course, i'm not too worried about the width, so his 50mm extended arms will do me. It will also ensure no rubbing when I fit my arches and 9.5"s ET12 rims upfront.

Back