• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

not a type r but i keep it clean lol!!!

i everyone my girl just got a new car not a type r but a 1.4 got some plans for her got some rims just need some new tyres
29052010714.jpg

29052010715.jpg

29052010713.jpg

29052010716.jpg

30052010722.jpg

30052010723.jpg

the tyres are flat as they are no good put then on to see if she likes it needs a spray up and a NEW RED BADGE thanks to all for the coments took toe bar off no good lol got some mugen stuff to put on her as its her car and there is only so much i can do!!
P.s true me on this one it took me 2year to sell her ford ka so from me its a big upgrade for her lol honda is there way lol!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome mate, looks tidy and a rare find too, type R goodies would be good. If the red badges are your thing go for it but its like putting m3 badges on a 318 and you will get some stick. Keep us upto date with the progress though :) tony

More like putting M badges on a 316 in this case.

Nevertheless, car looks great fella. Red ftw!

P.S. I don't think the mudflaps look great though!

Back