• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not fooking happy :x my baby is scarred

Gutted for ya mate :(

Check the other cars for Cosmic paint rather than the other way round.

Good luck finding the culprit

sorry for you mate.

I got a twat in a 4x4 (a honda as well...) that squizzed me against a wall "for fun" just before leaving for my hols. I got the same kind of damage as you, same spot, but not as bad. I can only imagine how you feel...

As already said Carl, that is a right cnut! Hope you get it sorted soon fella!

Well I asked one of the guys at the local shop to see if he had noticed anyone close by but no luck :(

Looks like forking out myself

Carl

colinjy said:
it'll polish out

I hope some of it well anyway so it will look half decent at the japshow the weekend.

My original bumper will be going on for the mean time and then I will see what I can get off the wing.

Then see about getting it repaired

Carl

Foxy red said:
Any update on this Hun?

Did you ever find out who did it??

Nope no sign of any car/van with my paint on it.

I managed to get most of the marks off the wing, but it still has some scratches and is still dented :( my custom bumper got most of the scratches so will be taking it to the guy that sprayed it first time round for him to redo it again. I had a chips away card pushed through the door the other week so I may give them a call and see if there is anything they can do about the dent and other scratches.

Carl

Back