• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Capital seating can adjust the bolsters for those more endowed of body.

That, along with an HKS "a*se on the floor" seat rail meant I was pretty comfy.

NYA's New Car

You took him out in it then?

Yeah mate. Scares the crap out of him in a good way. We went on the Link Road which is a fast road, gunned it in second and kept going all the way down to the newest island, went round the island fairly speedily showing him the LSD and them back to his. When my mate gets out we're gonna get some pics of their EG's and my car.

NYA's New Car

Cheers John, cheers Dan ;)

I thought a spec list might be worth putting up so here goes.

02 DC5, 68,000 Miles, one previous UK owner, who, judging from Lyns stalking him had a bit of cash, his house is a little bit tidy if you google map it :lol:

DC Sports exhaust manifold with De-Cat
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
Skunk 2 70mm Throttle Body
AEM V2 Intake
PowerFlo exhaust
Eibach Springs with FRSU
Seibon Carbon Spoiler
OEM rims done in a dark Anthracite colour

The head unit will be getting changed soon as it is all in japanese and judging from a quick google, it can't be updated. So I'm looking at an APP based HU to swap it for. Other than that it will be a case of, get the bonnet back to OEM and possibly the wing aswell, if someone wants to do a straight swap I'd be happy with that. Gloss Black wrap the roof as I like the look, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it looks good when seen in the flesh. Other than these bits, just drive and enjoy.

Re: NYA's New Car

Looks great bud and it's good to see you back in a honda :thumbup:

I hope to be in a dc5 before the end of the year.

NYA's New Car

I've got a champ white wing in the attic hehe.

Stick the spoiler on the Teg forum. I'm sure you'd get some interest in a swap with a little cash on top tbh.

I'm looking forward to seeing it vinyl free :)

DC Sports exhaust manifold with De-Cat
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
Skunk 2 70mm Throttle Body
AEM V2 Intake
PowerFlo exhaust

Get a KPro on that K20 to make the most of those decent mods.

NYA's New Car

He's got a dastek thingy on there at the mo, I'd be looking at a different exhaust and Kpro too, perhaps a different intake :)

NYA's New Car

Cheers boys.

Dotty I was hoping you we're telling me you had the Mugen Rep wing for swap then, then I woke up from that dream :lol:
Nick, yeah a KPro is in the wings, just gotta sort the look first.
Stu, you know this, Arctic Blue or nothing ;)
G, just DO EEET!! You know you want to ;)

NYA's New Car

Cheers Chris, I do like the mudflaps but they scrape on everything, with the car being lowered it makes me think I'm scraping the wheels on the arches like the Fez did:lol. I might keep them while its crappy weather, but they'll come off for the summer I think. And yeah, can't wait to be at JAE again, this time I'm in a car I can have on the stand :D

I'm very jealous Darren

It looks awesome, can't wait to have to have a proper butchers at JAE

Back