• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's DC5 **Cleaned with New Photos 16/02/13**

Yeah loving it Sonny. He's called Ben as the guy who owned him before lived in Hatton Cottages, so I thought it appropriate. It's everything I expected to be and more tbh. It goes like stink, handles well, sounds great, looks good, what more could I want? ;)

Yeah loving it Sonny. He's called Ben as the guy who owned him before lived in Hatton Cottages, so I thought it appropriate. It's everything I expected to be and more tbh. It goes like stink, handles well, sounds great, looks good, what more could I want? ;)

Brilliant! what are the chances!

I need to have a skip through the thread, but much done to it so far?

No mate. Added a Skunk knob :brows: and a new head unit, oh and a Tegiwa plate tilt bracket. It came with quite a few tasty mods already so it's staying as except for cosmetic stuff for now. I'm going to start tidying up the little things for now, then work on a few new mods sometime next year.

New Nuts:brows:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362761814.923258.jpg

And on the car, yes they stick out quite a bit, but they are only for show and meets etc. Plus I'm looking at different wheels at the moment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362761875.098267.jpg

They contrast nicely with the rust on the discs.

They would be nice if they didn't stick out so far. Sorry it's a no from me Darren but as before my opinion counts for d1ck as long as you like them

No worries Ben, I know they are a little bit long, but as I say, they are for show and meets etc. they'll look better with aftermarket rims which I'm looking at right now.

Are they the correct taper for the wheels ?

As Jack says Stu, I got adaptor collars for them, so they seat correctly. Tbh I'm only going to be using them for small periods of time, they're on for today's Devon mini meet with the DC5 owners lads. ;)

To be fitted this weekend. Then add a few more little sound bits to give the music a bit more punch as it feels and sounds very flat at the moment. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363351410.140238.jpg

To be fitted this weekend. Then add a few more little sound bits to give the music a bit more punch as it feels and sounds very flat at the moment.

Because it was built for nimbleness 8) .

Back