• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

My ex had on of these, I used to drive it a lot when I had my EP3.

The two cars are totally different mind.

With the ST when driving it hard, I kept waiting for it to happen, if you know what I mean, but it never came, only the red line, it was quick, but didn't feel quick.

Handleing was unfair to mark as my EP3 was on Eibach's and had a FRSU, so the ST felt like another standard road going production car.

The seats were shocking for a range topper, but if memory serves me right, the Zetec-S has more toys and comfort bits.

It looks good mind, and sounded pretty cool IIRC.

Just to prove im not chatting rubbish about actually doing what I've said....

SV400258.jpg

The Zetec-S is the 1.6. The ST was the range topper as you said Nick ;)

Oh yeah, the ST was the quickest but I can remember Amy saying that the Zetec-S has something that the ST didn't have, some sort of toy, might have been bluetooth or heated seats, I forget now as she was proper boring.

Looks good matey. Bit gutted my gf is selling hers as I would loved to have mapped it. Apparently if you Bluefin, you need stage 2 as stage 1 is crap lol.

Yeah mate, been looking around TBH. With an Intake, an Exhaust Flexi and a Bluefin Stage 2 i should see about an extra 12-15bhp, possibly more. But according to others it makes the torque loads better, and more useable. Gotta see first. Getting some springs soon to improve the stance, as the standard shocks are in pretty good condition. When i was doing the callipers, i noticed the car had had new pads all around, new front discs, full new brake lines and ABS sensors etc. So it has been maintained very highly. Really happy with it at the moment, plus i've started the saving for the next Red H which is the important bit ;)

Got some climair tinted wind deflectors from mine still kicking about you can have for much cheapness if you like? in very good nick...

Removing roof and bonnet stripes, yes. I'd leave the side ones on though if I'm honest.

How's the paint under the stickers? Fine?

Yeah Ben, pretty good actually. I used a very mild abrasive cream just to take away any leftover marks, and you can't tell the difference in paint.

Removing roof and bonnet stripes, yes. I'd leave the side ones on though if I'm honest.

TBH Loxy, i'm going with a Black and White style, so the blue stripes will look a bit odd. I want Satin black rims, OEM ones are quite nice so going to stick with them, then i'm thinking of Vinyl Rapping the roof and spoiler in Satin Black. Give it a bit of race stylee :D

Back