• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Cheers Shaenei ;)

Nymph, gonna attack the doors porbably sometimeover the weekend, then the roof once i can get my platform ladder from work, being a shortarse FTL:lol:

Why thankyou, once the roof and doors are done i will be happier. It's a bit of a bitch to do, but i think it will be totally worth it, especially with the plans i have for it ;)

I see you'd like dark wheels. Are you going to refurb the current ones or purchase a new set?

Going the cheapskate way mate and re-furbing the originals. Did my EP3 ones myself and they looked ok. The Fiesta ones ra ein better condition than my civic wheels so should come out looking quite good. Probably going Satin Black with them and i will match up the grilles and fog surrounds.

Cheers lads, still gotta hit the roof ones, but the weather has just turned ot crap, so it will have to wait for another dry day.

There a red one round my way that is proper decked on anthracite OEM wheels and de-badged all round.

Looks the tits to be fair.

They are good looking cars, they just don't float my boat performance wise :( .

I know what you mean Nick, i do miss the Vtec engine, a lot, but this will give me the ooportunity to save a bit of money and come back to the Red H ;)

Both sets of sidestripes have gone including the ST logo's. And one of the roof stripes has gone, but rain stopped play, so hopefully will finish the job tomorrow. Mild cutting compound worked perfectly on the roof, blended the paint in real well so you can't see the difference at all. I'm really pleased with it, i also got some Satin Black to spray up the grilles so may attack those tomorrow too :)

Back