• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Looking good Darren, looks like they've taken enough off to make it sit nice. Could do with a full side on shot though to get the full effect ;).

Cheers Ali, will get some better shots when it's cleaned, been slack on tidying it lately so didn't want to let everyone see how lazy i had been:lol:

I see the magic centre cap stealing fairies reside in the south west as well as up here. Nice drop. Pics of you with 2 fingers in please.

Cheers boys. Mike solo spannering has literally left me spannered this morning, i am aching in places i didn't even know you could ache in:lol:

Jack, two fingers on it's way, just for you ;)

Cheers Mr.Gmablor, cheers Jord.

Yeah wheels are still getting refurbed and coloured. Beard, you are not wrong mate, it looked a bloody 4x4 Fiesta :lol:

Well up until not long back i was going for something lairy, but there have been a load of road rage incidents around here lately involving people whose cars stand out due to numerous things. Basically, their car is loud or low or wide etc. they have had an issue with someone, then that certain someone has seen the car again and proceeded to smash the crap out of it. So with this in mind, i may tone it down a little bit. I am still thinking of wrapping the roof in Gloss Black and will probably just go for black rims. But i have been offered a set of Cossie Copy rims for cheap which i may get powdercoated in some lairy colour, just for special occasions like :lol:

Cheers Karl, hopefully a good clean tomorrow at the yard at work, then i will get some good pics ;)

Back