• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

At some point. Probably after Christmas

I never use it and can't justify a 260bhp car to go to the shops. Fuel and Tax alone is jokes when you consider what it's used for.

I'll save up for six months and get an S2000 or something to have some fun in for the summer and SORN the **** out of it the winter. Get a Bimmer for the family car. Diesel for extra **** points.

Sounds like a plan

The ST is a good car but the S2000 sounds even better

It sounds a lot but its well specc'd and to the right buyer it will command that price.

If not he will strip and make near on £4k from the charger,seats, kpro and wheels alone.

Sounds like a fair price considering those mods. That said I could not justify £12k on a DC5.

I did see a EJ civic with a K20a on PH for £12k last night. It was a good car, but not that good. And given the option between this DC and that civic no one is buying the civic at that price.

I was trying to find pics, I thought it was a type R! lololol, looks pretty clean! You not going to get stretched tires??To improve that stance look!

It sounds a lot but its well specc'd and to the right buyer it will command that price.
True but I paid around £13500 for my Y reg in 2006. It had around £4k worth of mods on it, coilovers, Toda mani, exhaust, KPro, Gruppe M etc etc. It also only had 30,000 miles on it.

Don't get me wrong, Hondas are fine and all that, but that kind of money can buy a much better car. No amount of mods is going to stop that car being 11 years old.

True but I paid around £13500 for my Y reg in 2006. It had around £4k worth of mods on it, coilovers, Toda mani, exhaust, KPro, Gruppe M etc etc. It also only had 30,000 miles on it.

Always just assumed that you built your DC5.

So, car is as good as gone, today I'll be stripping the Coilovers off to sell and replacing the rear windscreen wiper. I'm not gonna say I've hated owning the ST because I haven't. It's been a great little stop gap car to get me where I wanted to be. I loved how it looked when it was dumped and on the BBS reps. Tbh it's been a nice car to own, granted it has a lot of features that were expensive options, but I didn't have to spec them and pay for them so no sweat there. I know some people questioned why I moved from the Civic to the Fiesta, but at the time it was a move that made sense for me. It has allowed me to have a cheaper motoring time for the last two years, which has then allowed me to move onwards and upwards to a DC5 that I have wanted since joining this forum. After JAE 2011 I was set on an Arctic Blue one, Stu is to blame for that :lol:, but it just took the time to find the one I wanted. I hope the next owner of the ST has as much fun in the car as I've had and that they treat it as well too. I'm not sad to see it go, but I am a little gutted as it has been a fun little car to own. Just one final picture, and probably my favourite one of the car :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358072913.235429.jpg

Jack- Smartarse :lol:

Mark - :p

Stu - you're welcome. I think I've driven Lyns nuts over the last 16 months or so, telling how yours would have been my perfect DC5.

Back