• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Ah, shame. As they're such a groovy car!

I also quite like Nissan Cube's, but they lack the "seats folding flat into a double bed" party trick.

Sluts.

It's dead.

I decided to get something new (old) and on the day I got it, the SMX, clearly in protest at me cheating on it with something different, decided to get rid of its timing belt. While my friend was driving it out of Tesco car park.

Told by the attending AA man that it was dead, we set about ripping the guts out of it, hell bent on breaking it for parts.

That turned out pretty well all in all, and costs were recovered swiftly. The only slight problem was me losing my temper with the cam cover and smashing it with a hammer. Many times. So that couldn't be sold on.

It's now languishing outside work on axle stands. A rat lives in it. Or it does until such a time as I can be arsed to finally get the exhaust off and then get the shell scrapped.

The pink light up gearnob thing is available for offers. As is the rat.

I have a black one and had it a few years - and it has been to Wigan pier - orange trim black leather - tidy motor until a mini cab driver reversed into back passenger door -had it over 10 years now

Back