• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Haha. There are plenty of Bavarian based forums, but maybe we can have a sub section.

Test driving on Sunday.

Expensive getting into JAE next year Loxy unless you take the your Wife's FK2.... Or I have a 1.2 Micra you can borrow lol

DAFUQ pete... I thought you'd only just convinced yourself to keep it a couple months ago? Then spunked a load on some BBKs?

Still regret selling mine. Still buying it back one day (if you're reading this Andy, sell me my car back :lol: ).

DAFUQ pete... I thought you'd only just convinced yourself to keep it a couple months ago? Then spunked a load on some BBKs?

Still regret selling mine. Still buying it back one day (if you're reading this Andy, sell me my car back :lol: ).

You could always buy mine Hazz?? ;)

A couple of photos of the new 'whip' from the advert, cant believe I said whip.... :picardfp:

Not the best quality photos but you get the idea...

BMW1.jpgBMW2.jpgBMW3.jpg

Boooo, GTFO :D

Looks nice Pete, I hope it's what you're looking for. I'm interested to see how you feel about it compared to the EP3.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the bm, if you put the same effort and attention to detail in that the civic had this will be a really special car.

Pete as much as it hurts me to say this...... BMWs are nice cars :D Looks nice in the blue. My old boy has a 520 Tourer with M Pack

Boooo, GTFO :D

Looks nice Pete, I hope it's what you're looking for. I'm interested to see how you feel about it compared to the EP3.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the bm, if you put the same effort and attention to detail in that the civic had this will be a really special car.

Haha I was expecting that response buddy!!

To be honest the only plans I have for the 335i are to get it looking as good as the day it left the factory, there is a small dent in the bonnet that needs removing, alloy wheel refurb on the front passenger side and purchase a new BMW rear badge and 335i badge - apart from that a full shampoo, clay, polish and wax etc. and we are good to go :)

Pete as much as it hurts me to say this...... BMWs are nice cars :D Looks nice in the blue. My old boy has a 520 Tourer with M Pack

Thanks mate, colour is lovely and pretty happy with the overall condition, sure i'm going to miss the raw feeling of a high revving vtec engine too though :( might just keep both haha :D

Back