• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Back to standard and WBAC. It would be a way to move on reasonably quickly.

Nice write up Pete!

I'm always tempted away from Honda's by the creature comforts of the likes of BMW's, Merc's etc! But then if I get a car like that I yearn for the driving involvement the Honda seems to have!

It does sound like a really good car to be in for pottering about and then has plenty of grunt for when you want to be a hooligan! :D

If you were to take it around your favorite A or B road how does it compare to the Type R?

No you have a Twinloop on the way :p

Went and took the old girl out for a drive tonight after work as she was looking sorry for herself sitting on my parents drive, still never fails to put a smile on my face :D:D:D

Have you had much interest in her yet?

A little mate, one of the regular members on here has shown some interest and a lad i know from off the forum is also interested but is still in the process of selling his car.

to be honest I've been a little lazy with the advertising, only have it posted on here at the moment and would like to see it go to an enthusiast ideally as opposed to some young little chav who spanks it into the nearest wall within a week lol

A little mate, one of the regular members on here has shown some interest and a lad i know from off the forum is also interested but is still in the process of selling his car.

to be honest I've been a little lazy with the advertising, only have it posted on here at the moment and would like to see it go to an enthusiast ideally as opposed to some young little chav who spanks it into the nearest wall within a week lol

Chavs :D In Scotland we call them NEDs. And I don't blame you Pete. I hope it goes to a Type-R person who will appreciate and look after the car.

Spent a bit of time today thinking of a few small bits that need tidying up on the BMW to bring her back to showroom condition;

1) Alloy wheel refurb, passenger side has taken a whack at some stage but will probably have all of them re-lacquered to look like new.
2) New centre caps for alloys.
3) Dent removal of small bonnet dent.
4) New '335i' boot badge.
5) New bonnet / boot BMW badges.
6) New steering wheel centre trim.

Coming back down the M54 from Wolves to Telford tonight a Golf GTI came up alongside on the slip road egging me on, flicked the gearbox into semi-automatic mode foot down and left a red faced GTI owner about 200 yards back down the road lol

Yeah I hear ya fella! Needs to go to a good home!

Been using your car as a point of reference for mods for mine! :D

EP3 now reduced to £6,000 no offers as it deserves better than sitting on my folks drive, genuinely fantastic value for money of a circa £25k motor

Haha thanks lads, have to admit I feel a bit short changed lowering it to 6k myself but I offered it at that price to someone so thought it only fair to advertise it out there at the same price to everyone, I won't drop it any lower as in my eyes it's an absolute steal and I will keep it before letting it go for a ridiculous price which is border line there now lol

Civic now has a new 12 month MOT with no advisories, really getting close to keeping her if I could justify the 2 car ownership lol

f7622be21d3caa14_rolls_eyes.xxxlarge.gif

a_560x0.gif

Well the Civic is now sold, without doubt the best car I have ever owned and modified, will be sad to see her drive off into the sunset :(

Back