• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Excellent car and bargain price ! If this was 6 months earlier if of been tempted instead of buying mine ! 335 will be a worthy replacement !

Personally for me its a Shame you never split I'd of had a shopping trolley full xD

f7622be21d3caa14_rolls_eyes.xxxlarge.gif

a_560x0.gif

Sadly I was beaten to the finish line.

Last photo of easily the best car I have ever owned and the longest I have ever owned a car!! :(

She will be seriously missed but I am pleased to see her go to a TRO forum member and hopefully get to follow her future progress.

last photo.jpg

6k??? With all that spec list woah! Would have better to sell the parts separately and sold the car would have made some back from parts.

Spill the beans... Who's the new owner?

Loxy!! lol only joking John but you've been linked with most other cars recently ;)

I will let the new owner put his hand up when ready, cant imagine he would have any issues me saying but will leave that up to him. :)

Stunning car Pete and a credit to you. Absolute steal for the new owner and definitely nice its gone to someone on here

Cheers buddy, definitely a bargain as all highly modified cars end up being when you sell them on unfortunately and yes great news that its gone to a fellow enthusiast.

Glad to hear you are keeping yours now mate, such a superb example!!

6k??? With all that spec list woah! Would have better to sell the parts separately and sold the car would have made some back from parts.

Definitely an investment for £6k and will never lose any money on this car.

Could have made more money back by stripping it but that would have been a real shame doing that, money isn't everything ;)

Definitely an investment for £6k and will never lose any money on this car.

Could have made more money back by stripping it but that would have been a real shame doing that, money isn't everything ;)

Meanwhile , at the new owners workplace.

8d53a4708afe3e6b1e5aecda4adf25d7.jpg

Well guys i would like to say im the new lucky owner. I had another virtually identical ep3 (minus the final drive) up until maybe 6 months ago when i ended up selling it (chops). I wasnt planning on selling but a message from a fellow forum user who showed interest after seeing it at a track day at croft got me thinking, 2 days later i was honda less. I instantly regretted selling it. Then when i seen petes advert i knew it would be a good buy so i made the 5 hour train journey (could have been three had i not boarded the wrong train lol) to collect it. Only plans at the moment are change tyres and fit a baffled sump. Going to get her out on track next year. Until then she will be locked away in my garage.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Well guys i would like to say im the new lucky owner. I had another virtually identical ep3 (minus the final drive) up until maybe 6 months ago when i ended up selling it (chops). I wasnt planning on selling but a message from a fellow forum user who showed interest after seeing it at a track day at croft got me thinking, 2 days later i was honda less. I instantly regretted selling it. Then when i seen petes advert i knew it would be a good buy so i made the 5 hour train journey (could have been three had i not boarded the wrong train lol) to collect it. Only plans at the moment are change tyres and fit a baffled sump. Going to get her out on track next year. Until then she will be locked away in my garage.

Hope you have recovered from the train journey Jon lol glad you are happy with the car and I am pleased that she's gone to a good home :)
Pretty similar to your old car that chop originally had but with a few additional goodies so should go well on track, a baffled sump would be the next natural upgrade too so look forward to following your progress.

Glad to hear she's all tucked away in the warmth of the garage :D

Most boring update ever, 2 new Bridgestones for the BMW £320 posts on the civic used to be a lot more exciting lol

On the plus side the mechanic at the garage commented on what a nice car the 335i was and how good condition it's in.

'Vehicle Inspection' reminder popped up on the BMW last week so I booked her in with the guys over at BM Euroservice in Wolverhampton, the previous owner had always used them so thought it would be good to take it to someone who knows the car.

Superb service and all ex BMW dealership mechanics.

Only cost £65 and they check pretty much everything, even commented on the boot release handle rubber being slightly worn lol the radiator needs changing which I was expecting as the service history mentioned dried coolant spots at the bottom of the radiator/on the under tray and it has been loosing a very small amount of coolant.

Booked in to be replaced on the 5th January for a reasonable price of £360

Still enjoying the luxury motoring, sat there watching Pointless whilst waiting for the missus to finish work tonight so safe to say I am turning into my dad :D

You've become old! Haha!

To be fair it looks a nice place to be! My old man has an S Class which is really good for mile munching!

Got a few little bits for the 335 for Christmas;

- 335i boot decal
- BMW bonnet badge
- BMW boot badge
- BMW alloy centre caps
- USB adaptor

Going to wash the car and get the badges on and then fit the centre caps post alloy refurb, new radiator going in on 5th January

Hi guys. Hope yous dont mind the odd post from me now and again but with the effort thats gone into this build thread it would be a shame for it to stop.. Anyway my first plans for the honda are fitting a baffled sump semi slicks and coilovers. Then getting it out on track, maybe not in that order but definately will get the tyres and sump fitted first, then see how it goes. Very similar to my old one im expecting with it being the same bhp, Couple of vids will of course be posted.

Back