• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Petrol prices in your area

Just looking through a few pages, seems I'm getting shaft*d down here! Asda have just lowered the cost of normal unleaded to 102.9, but if I want the good stuff then the average price at Shell around here is 118.9 a litre :(

122.9p for V-Power last night, 3p cheaper than a week ago. :)

That's good dude, or at least better than it has been recently.

My V-Power's mullering me for 128.4p and 127.9p a litre, respectively. That's at the two closest Shell's; which aren't actually that close :rolleyes:

Just paid £1.21 per litre of vpower from a shell garage in Blackpool, whereas the one I pass on the way to Blackburn are still wanting £1.32 per litre because it's the only one for miles around.

I've been buying regular unleaded recently due to the ridiculous prices, and I've noticed that I can go a lot further on £20 of BP than £20 of Shell.

shell near ormskirk is 124.9 for v power and tesco at kew in southport is the same for super

£1.19 for Normal Unleaded in Basingstoke today, £1.27 for V-power..

I tend to favour Normal UL lately.

Petrol prices in your area.

Just topped up and vpower was 121.9p per litre. Drop of 3p from 2 weeks ago :D

Just a quick comment on this situation - Sainsbury's are offering triple Nectar points on all purchases including fuel this Bank Holiday Weekend - Fri-Mon.

Back