• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Price of a NEW FD2 CTR

It won't allow me to post in the cars for sale section, says I do not have permission.:(

That's lock to non-members too. Post the details on this forum for me (and others).

All I was trying to say was nothing is worth what it was, even a few months ago and you never get something for nothing (i'e. the £4k saving on the FD2). Don't let the DC2 hang about for the sake of a few hundred quid if that means your going to lose the the FD2.

J

Here it is for you to see.

Zero7 said:
I spent 6 months looking for an example such as this and nearly gave up until this came up for sale.

It was owned by a former Honda Evolutions member who took great pride in keeping this in fine condition and detailed the engine bay, all rusty nuts, clips and brackets were replaced with stainless steel items. (see his comments on showground)

There is no rust on this car, which was the big plus for me, I saw so many cars with rusting arches....

When I got the car it had ATR seats, I purchased and installed a set of OEM Red DC2 ones and they are in fantastic condition, no wear at all, bolsters are 100% perfect as is the material.

Full honda Service history with 15 stamps, this includes the options oil changes (again, a big plus, tells you how the car has been taken care of). Cambelt was changed at the required interval.

Comes with the Integra Type R Booklet and Red Key.

Long MOT and Tax

Air Con and Front Fogs factory fitted.

The only modifications that have been made are:

DC Sport Exhauast - comes with OEM exhaust
HKS Manifold - comes with OEM manifold
16" Black alloys (can't remember the make) - comes with OEM 15" alloys which are in excellent condition

There are no dents and the body work is near perfect (might be a stone chip on the bonnet but you would have to look hard).

The downside is the driveway gate blew open a few weeks ago (posted a picture of damage in the general section), this means a new wing (not repaired) - It's in a garage having this fitted (garage of my choice who I have used before)

Whilst it is there I'm having the front splitter sprayed up as there was the odd stone chip.

The car drives spot on, turn in is crisp and it is not loose or soft... VTEC is very pronounced, engine is very sweet.

Mileage clicked onto 78k last week...

There are not many left in this condition.... enjoy the pictures.

_DSC0036_1.jpg

_DSC0046_1.jpg

_DSC0050_1.jpg

_DSC0052_1.jpg

_DSC0054_1.jpg

_DSC0062_1.jpg

_DSC0063_1.jpg

_DSC0073_1.jpg

_DSC0074_1.jpg

forumpic1.jpg

forumpic10.jpg

forumpic7.jpg

forumpic8.jpg

forumpic9.jpg

HondaIntegraTypeR1998a.jpg

HondaIntegraTypeR1998b.jpg

HondaIntegraTypeR1998c.jpg

HondaIntegraTypeR1998d.jpg

NEWWHEELS1.jpg

NEWWHEELS2.jpg

NEWWHEELS4.jpg

NEWWHEELS2.jpg

Zero, you need to have 50 posts or more to post in the classifieds section, this is to stop people joining just to sell goods and is also a little aid in stopping people getting scammed.

I love that DC2. Much prefered the UK lights to the JDM ones.

Wish my mrs world let me spend the money on that rather than a couple of sofas

Thanks for the nice comments guys, really was a nice DC2, and I'm talking in the past sense as I've just taken a deposit for it (first person to look at it) :) Bring on the FD2...:lol:

Zero,

Have you driven a FD2 yet?

J

No - I thought I would save that excitement for the day I pick it up, TBH, I'm not too worried about not driving it, I've owned most honda's bar the NSX and FN2.....

I bought a DC5 without driving it and was chuffed to bits, kept it for 2.5 years. If I don't like it I can sell it...

No - I thought I would save that excitement for the day I pick it up, TBH, I'm not too worried about not driving it, I've owned most honda's bar the NSX and FN2.....

I bought a DC5 without driving it and was chuffed to bits, kept it for 2.5 years. If I don't like it I can sell it...

I guarantee you'll love it mate, I did the same as you bought both the DC5 and FD2 without test driving either of them, I just knew they'd be great :D

Yep, normally I'd say never buy a car without trying one first but in the FD2's case it's just not necessary. Think DC5 with everything just a tiny bit better.

Only thing to note is check tyre pressures, 29psi front 26 rear. You don't even have the trouble of running it in. Enjoy.

J

Thanks guys, I must resist the modding route, I spent a small ofrtune on the DC5 (ejoyed every minute of it though), I was runnign toda mani, zorst, cams and Kpro, and it was very fast, perhaps a few too many ponies for the front wheels to cope with.:D

Thanks guys, I must resist the modding route, I spent a small ofrtune on the DC5 (ejoyed every minute of it though), I was runnign toda mani, zorst, cams and Kpro, and it was very fast, perhaps a few too many ponies for the front wheels to cope with.:D

Tbh the FD2 doesn't need any mods, it sounds great almost like half the sound of a gruppem as standard, performs and handles fantastically. It actually feels like a DC5 with all the performance mods on e.g short shifter, lowered with fast road setup, earlier vtec engagement, it's just a much better package.

But I was tempted away from not modding after a few weeks :lol:

Please stop it, I can't wait....:lol: I remember my Gruppem (the poor fit too), and it sounded fantastic, if it sounds as good on Cam as my DC2 then I will be more than happy...

Please stop it, I can't wait....:lol: I remember my Gruppem (the poor fit too), and it sounded fantastic, if it sounds as good on Cam as my DC2 then I will be more than happy...

Sorry :lol:

I think you will be happy when it's on cam though you should hear it with a GruppeM fitted :twisted:

Sorry forgot no mods :smt018 :lol:

Sorry :lol:

I think you will be happy when it's on cam though you should hear it with a GruppeM fitted :twisted:

Sorry forgot no mods :smt018 :lol:

I will get an exhaust, mani and induction when the Kpro comes out, but not messing with internals like cams etc..Will keep everything external standard, no wheels or carbon bits.;)

I will get an exhaust, mani and induction when the Kpro comes out, but not messing with internals like cams etc..Will keep everything external standard, no wheels or carbon bits.;)

Hopefully the Yen will have dropped by then :(

I hope so, or I may buy 2nd hand from the UK... Right, going to get myself over to the FD2-owners forum and get posting...:lol:

Back