• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Private plate

Yours would of been ok though, or did they argue it.
I don't get the issue, 64mm is legal in the uk on imports yet non imports have to have 79mm, its not like the digits have been rearranged
My front was about the size of a motorbike plate.. it was only a matter of time..

It winds me up because they site the reason that their ANPR cameras cannot pick up the smaller lettering when in reality that's complete horsesh!t.

Would Work, some chap has FK02 & his initials, I've seen fk11 used as well.
I was told about fk02 CTR on the quiet before I took delivery of mine, like a numpty I declined, kicking myself now

I did tip you off and it was only £399

Just purchased FK08 RCK £250 thought what the hell but will be honest and say it goes with the car when I sell it unless I buy another FK8

I have just bought my first ever Honda a FK2 Type R GT pick it up this week .It came with a private plate which will be coming off as mine will be going on

a354ccdfbbe5bcf1e43404c9f1bca8a7.jpg

That's the pic that I remembered the plate from, pretty sure it was your Instagram page as well

I wouldn't see it as an issue as you find owners who like to track also like to keep their cars to a high standard,
I would see the above pics as more of a road trip, from what I remember a few off here went together

Hahaha that don't bother me its been kept to a high standard not even a stone chip on it anywhere would explain why its got four brand new Michelins on it LOL .My previous car was a R8 RS5 XKR 911 Focus RS before that and to be honest the Honda is immaculate as new condition with warranty and service pack .The plate is coming of as soon as the Logbook arrives mine will be on it .

Back