• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Problems with pedals

Guys i want to add aftermarket pedals to my new CTR but have no idea what the best pedals are and how the hell to fit them.

What do you suggest?

If you want a cheaper version of the DC5, get Strutking pedals from the US. I have them and they are great, pull of your existing pedal cover, drill a few small holes, and voila, nice new shiny pedals.;)

thanks for the reply i noticed that some of the guys on this forum use Mugen pedals. how easy are these to fit and where do i get them from as i have seen some proper dodgy fake ones floating about.

I've just put a Mugen set on mine, I got them from a seller in Hong Kong on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Non-Slip-Pedal-Pad-Cover-Mugen-Sports-Racing-M-T_W0QQitemZ120437884085QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c0aa844b5&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A30

They took about two weeks to turn up - which I didn't mind considering the 'saving' I made by buying from him (they can go for silly money).

Fitting them was pretty straightforward, drilling was only required for the accelerator pedal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure there real......

I got mine from that particular seller, and mine are real.

They were in their original Mugen packaging, and instructions in Japanese were included.

If they are fake, I don't mind as they are still :cool:

..plus that's what Paypal is for :)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one, i found that the only place to get the whole kit from is ICB motorsport for $193 plus shipping, they look the nuts though and massively worth it!

cheers crumb

No worries bud. :)

They do look good and I wouldn't mind a footrest cover, but I'll make do with my Mugens, I think they look the dogs :cool:

Back