• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Red Mats with sport logo??

Does any one know where I can find some red mats for a ep2??
Im looking for ones with the honda sport logo on them as i am not keen on getting the type r mats because I do not have a type r......YET!!!
Any help is help thanks :D

I am looking for the same mate. i have a sport as well and i needed mats and i just bought type r mats from ebay untill i cound find some where that had the mats with the sports sign on it.

I will keep eyes pealed and when i find them i will put a post up with the information.

you won't find any, the red mats are jdm mats which i think i read honda have stopped making now for the ep3 and to my knowledge they didn't make a jdm ep2

anyways don't buy them all for your ep2's i still need some for my ep3 :D

I will try not to. If you are looking for mats for your ep3 have a look on ebay because i got a set just to protect the car and they where not that much and they fit perfectly.

I might have to get a Type r set then. It is a shame though because i dont want people to think im trying to make my car a type r :)
Thanks guys

Back