• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

Cool beans. How are you enjoying the car so far?

It's cool man.
Need to get off these RFs, they're fcuking awful. But you can tell there's a gem underneath them.
The power is lovely. Lots of shove & it doesn't tail off top end. Generally it's a very nice place to be. Feels well put together &quite modern inside despite it being nearly 7 years old.

It's cool man. Need to get off these RFs, they're fcuking awful. But you can tell there's a gem underneath them. The power is lovely. Lots of shove & it doesn't tail off top end. Generally it's a very nice place to be. Feels well put together &quite modern inside despite it being nearly 7 years old.
Good stuff :)

Rubber is here....

DD11D9CC-83DB-4551-AEB6-C553938AA30B-6347-000006D648527E43_zps46807b03.jpg

More goodies ordered today, but only do-able cos a pal is going to fit them for me saving me the massive labour costs.

I dread to think how much I've spent on it getting it how I want it so far & I'm not finished yet.
Thank fudge for credit cards (and no I don't care that I have to pay them back, I might get squished tomorrow & I'm insured)

Matched Eibach front & rear ARBs.
Rear isn't too bad to fit, but front means dropping the sub frame.

Once pay day is here ill be ordering something else too.

Back