• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Looking forward to the pics when they're fitted! :twisted:

Spooner is teasing me with pics of my rrc, can't wait to get it back from him as it looks fupping class !
y3uvyjy8.jpg
yde7are8.jpg

Collected my meerkat hard pipe and have wrapped it with samco tape, warning gratuitous hardpipe shots following May be NSFW :p

Before
a8ybu4u6.jpg

After
y4ebenad.jpg

Power bolts Ons being fitted by automek (Scottish equivalent of Stevie grin speed ) on dec 2nd HURRAH!

Also aquired some big brake clearing mitsi evo 17s for a stupidly low price, need a refurb but don't require spacers so no added rotational mass FTW!
y4yru6ad.jpg

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

Apart from the wheel itself being heavier, no, no additional rotational mass. ;) :lol:

I'm kidding, by the way. :p

RRC manifold has come out really well.

hehe ;) some re070s to wrap them in and i'll be a happy bunny ! can get them for 80 a corner delivered :D, but no hurry as calipers arent finished and xmas approaches rapidly

Get Paul to so the wheels the same as your rocker cover Craig. That would be brilliant :lol:

Got my ecu, fuse box covers and crackle black rrc manifold back from Spooner yesterday :)

Absolutely fantastic job, my RRC looks awesome in wrinkle black and the plastics are epic in my green of choice. Sneak peek of my ecu cover (excuse the poorly kit pic it makes the paint look a bit flat)
u6utety5.jpg
9u7y3u4u.jpg

Booked in to automek on the 2nd for bolt Ons and Triple H on the third for a full RR tune, just a bit excited!!!

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

Looking great Craig. Got Paul to sort me a quote on my rocker cover, going for something totally different if he can work out the stencil.

Thanks Darren :D. So impressed with Paul's work he does a fantastic job!

Sounds interesting Darren :D. Prepare for a pestering til you spill it ;)

"Go Green"

Was bored earlier and been wondering if my evo wheels would suit the fn2 so out came the trusty bricks, I think I'm on a winner with these!

y9epy6as.jpg

"Go Green"

Fitted:
uhudu6ur.jpg
2a8u9aze.jpg
3a2umebu.jpg
du6a5ygy.jpg

Mapped today

A very surprising 248bhp and 175ft/lbs (flat spot was tuned out)
te9e6e5y.jpg

"Go Green"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back