• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Replacement rocker cover and k tuned coil pack cover fitted after work.

e7ypypyr.jpg

ypeju3up.jpg

zy3enu8y.jpg

sent from the boss droid

So much shiny newness :cool: Looking great as ever Craig with anothe top job by Paul.

Few "pro" pics from japfest at knockhill on Sunday . Never had anyone take nice pics of my car before, quite surprised to have found them tbh , didn't think anyone would want to :). Had a fair few heads under my bonnet which was novel to say the least, and was wondering why these 3 guys were crawling around on the ground next to my car. Was judges apparently, lol don't know why they bothered it'll never be good enough!

uba2a4uz.jpg
ehupugut.jpg

qavu7e5e.jpg

And my very good mates k24/20 fd2 (won best in show!)
yzy8erag.jpg

sent from the boss droid

Great pics there bud! I love how your car looks on it's new shoes. I'm gutted I couldn't make it, looks like you guys had a cracking day.

was wondering why these 3 guys were crawling around on the ground next to my car.

Yeah, they weren't looking at your car, they were looking at Dunc's monster...
Jokes. Your car looks soooper clean in those pics, I'd have been perving all over it if I'd been there. Of course it's good enough, so back in your box with all this unnecessary modesty, we all know yours is an awesome car. Accept it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
They looked at Duncan's as well lol he won too, so pleased for him Frank is a truly amazing machine

sent from the boss droid

^^ Edited because it wasn't clear that I was praising YOUR car, not Duncan's.

Oh, indeed it is Sir, but not really to my tastes tbh, the FD just doesn't do it for me. The FN shape has really grown on me though. I've been looking for a daily s**tbox to rack up the miles in, saw a FN for sale and started wondering if I could justify two civics....

Decided I didn't like my spoiler much so replaced it with a carbon fibre spoiler from type r kits .
ape9y3yp.jpg
a7y9y9yd.jpg

Fitment and finish are superb , really impressed.

sent from the boss droid

So is that a CF OEM replacement or a Seeker copy? Can't quite tell (on my mobile), but from what I can see it seems to fit well.

So I had some issues with the CF spoiler from type r kits, they kindly made me a replacement from a new carbon/twaron hybrid material, I have the first one ever made for an fn2 :)

tu7u6e6e.jpg
hu6u3yte.jpg
u4etyse4.jpg

It's awesome stuff :)

Also have had seat envy recently thanks to Duncan, Andy and jimbo , so I got onto GSM and got myself a set of 7.8 kg Mirco RS2's and some buddy club rails, stripped out the rears also, all in a 75kg weight saving which definitely makes the fn2 a lot more agile :) , willans harnesses arrived today but will only be used for track days.

ezysagaz.jpg
abu5y4yb.jpg

a2e3e3eh.jpg

Battle Stations
yquju7u8.jpg
numuqu3a.jpg

Side visibility is absolutely fine and and I can still check my blind spot so it's all good :)

e2e6e2um.jpg

sent from the boss droid

Last edited by a moderator:
Back