• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rosco's Milano FN2

Milltek cat back finally went in this afternoon after a pain in the ass getting the bolts off the cat! Now my R finally sounds as sporty as it looks! I was honestly expecting it to be a little louder/bassier but I'm not dissapointed, it's a fantastic sound'

nice one like you say not the loudest exhaust but much louder I think would get on your nerves after a bit ive noticed with mine it sounds much louder when it gets hot after a bit of spirited driving

The week after i give up waiting for a milltek to turn up on ebay and buy a shiny new one, there has been at least 4!! :(

You obviously do the same thing i do. Once ive brought something, I then keep looking at what else i COULD have got. I still go on rightmove now and look at houses we could have brought. We only moved in in Febuary. Ive finally stopped doing it with my car which i brought back in 2011, as im just waiting for the civic wagon type R/S.

It's like being on a game show "Lets look at what you could have won"

Yeah I'm always doing that too, it's a really bad habit! It's probably why my last three cars have only lasted 12 months each!

i was doing it with rightmove too for about a year or so after I bought my house, I finally managed to stop when I accepted that I'm probably in negative equity and unable to move!

HKS Racing Suction and Milltek non-res Catback is an awesome combo for noise!

on that note, thought i would post up a little mods list as i havent previously:

- HKS Racing Suction Kit
- Milltek non resonated Catback exhaust
- Lowered 15/20 on Tein S-Tech springs
- Tegiwa Kevlar engine covers
- Spoon reservoir socks

For the future, possible carbon vinyl wrap the bonnet to cover uo some badlt done touch up, still undecided on this though!

Just get a proper carbon bonnet, forget the crappy wraps :)

If only, I'd love a real carbon bonnet!

just bought a couple of A4 sheets to practice on, might do few small interior parts! Anyone got any tips for the tricky bits like corners etc...

on a more somber note, my suspension (I assume) has just started knocking so that will probably be my next big outlay!

Anyone know how much a new front arch trim costs these days? I refitted my front bumper which is now on perfectly.....but I shagged the passenger side arch trim in the process!

Cheers Loxy, I just had a look on cox's website £68.50 after 20% off! Loads of price reductions for anyone interested! GP splitters going for £285 each!

Are those prices plus VAT though?

No....your right! Always fools me that one! Dont see why they don't just display the full price! Still they are offering some saving on most items by the looks of it!

Booked in to finally get the bonnet wrapped in carbon vinyl next thursday, and taking a trip down to Lings Honda saturday to see if i can get my roof sorted!!

The plastic cover? Strongest super glue you can find. Passenger side did it on mine. Tried a few different things and Loctite gel held it on in the end.

Back