• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rosco's Milano FN2

Just had a very productive trip down to Lings Honda, roof photographed, claim logged and the guy I was dealing with seemed very confident that my claim would be successfull........even had a little chat about the new Type R!

So I had my bonnet carbon vinyl wrapped today after talking about it for ages

its not perfect, few tiny bubbles here and there but overall i'm happy!

Not my cup of tea, as i think the FN2 has a too small a bonnet to pull it off. But if your happy, thats what matters.
How will you stop the chips in it?

Each to their own, I didn't expect everyone to love it! The main reason I did it was because I was tired of constantly finding little white chips all over the bonnet!

im told it will be more resistant to chips than the crappy honda paint anyhow!

Please dont take offense but my comment. As none was intended. Would look nice with the roof done also through. Would pull it all together.
As for stone chipped paint, Yeah, mine resembles a spotted dick marble from the 80's. (those old enough will know that of which i speak)

That's the spirit, I'd love a mugen rear wing!

Or just jealous as theres another Type R that occasionally pops into the work carpark thats got a bigger wing than you?:)

Seriously though, only just realised who you are, only worked with same company as you for a year!

Or just jealous as theres another Type R that occasionally pops into the work carpark thats got a bigger wing than you?:)

Seriously though, only just realised who you are, only worked with same company as you for a year!

Tom? Ahhh...eggcatcher!! It makes sense now! Haha!

You got any confirmation on the roof yet?

No not yet bud, I went in weds morning so only been a few days really, it was the Lings main centre too so I'm hoping they will be pretty professional and I won't have to do any chasing up!
How long did it take to have yours approved?

Recieved an email today saying i need to go back for more photo's as the ones they took last time didnt tie my registration in with the corrosion.........busy for the next few weeks but he did say my claim will be valid until march 2014!

Back