• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

i was also worried about the exhaust mod but it really is perfect, i do alot of miles and wouldn't live with a loud/annoying exhaust.

i used 28mm stainless pipe and painted the whole thing with black paint afterwards, it looks standard but just literally has a few more dB to it.

If you are ever over this way i'm more than happy for you to have a look at it etc, or if your at TGM its literally round the corner

Fitted my head unit today. I'm a bit annoyed with Halfords as they told me they ordered in all the cables I'd need, but I'm missing a PC99KEN - this basically connects onto the stalk loom which I have and allows it to control the unit from the right of the wheel. No biggie, I've just ordered one so I'll get it fitted once it arrives.

I went for the Kenwood BT73DAB, this gives me two USB ports, iPod compatibility, Bluetooth integrated, DAB (antenna included) and the usual radio/CD. I paid £180 for it from Caraudiosecurity and about £30 in total for all the leads.

I didn't bother drilling any holes, I had intended to put it in the glove box but that meant drilling and a lot of cable routing. So I opted for the console next to the hand break. With Des's help, we managed to get the iPod cable squeezed into there and fed it up to the unit. Very happy with the unit, voice quality is good, it searches the iPod fast and the SQ is much improved.

gUBGhvD.jpg

YHiX7G5.jpg

YYkB98u.jpg

HZZg2Zp.jpg

Jo0pxkw.jpg

rBXo1FW.jpg

mZhj5rX.jpg

ZSSzhYt.jpg

Cool as you like that Chris. :cool:

Nice to see you back in a Honda.
Credit on the ICE install, that looks really neat, and the mic and DAB aerial are tidy touch.

If I didn't have to travel soooooo much, I'd love to have another 'fair weather/weekend car' like I used to use the EP3. The S2000 has always been my midlife crisis car.
Used to rack up 3k a year tops in the EP3 (garage queen), now I've no company car and I have to use my own all the time I'm touching 15k pa, hence the CRZ :lol:

Brilliant colour.

Cheers mate. I normally use my Focus to commute, but since I bought the S2000 I've used it every day. :lol:

Mugen goodies:

PKJ8ob4.jpg

I also have an order in for an over night part from Japan.

It'll be here in a few weeks. :lol:

I had a full manifold back Mugen System (de-CAT) that came in at about 86db's at various sound tests.

Sounded fcuking rad.

Píss these things off and they will end you - quick.

Garaged mine from Nov - March as it was ridiculous.

get-attachmentaspx-Copy.jpg

Was it dual or single exit Nick? I've been looking at the RM01A as it's dual exit and is JASMA certified so shouldn't idiotically loud.

They're dual exit on the s2k. Watch out for that oil cap, they have a habit of working loose..

Dual exit man, JASMA rated too, like I said, I was running a full de CAT'd Mugen system and it still only came in at about 86db's on testing.

RE:Oil Cap, yeah, keep an eye on them man :oops: .

I've got it back from TGM. I've really missed driving it, the trip back was awesome in this sunshine. Tom's checked everything on the car and no issues at all, all the suspension bushes aren't seized. :) He's fitted Eibach springs and given it a FRSU, the car really feels planted in the corners now. Will's also refurb'd the wheels and it's had some paint on the car as well. I'm very happy with the results, especially the slightly darker choice for the wheel colour.

I've also got a Flashpro from Mase on the way, that can't come soon enough. :lol:

Some quick pics:

cOtdjKE.jpg

VKRyMNs.jpg

NlTeNyF.jpg

AVTZpFF.jpg

GH9zuNW.jpg

q9RKgPQ.jpg

qhio4bk.jpg

The small marks you can see are either bugs from the drive home or dust from the paint shop. The finish is fantastic.

Exactly what i was looking at getting done, knowing my luck i will have seized bolts!

Car is looking awesome, making me miss mine! :(

Back